Touring Plans ?

chitwnnole

Earning My Ears
I am trying to set up personalized plans on touring plans and was wondering if there was a way modify how long you wanted to stay at an attraction. For example; we would like to visit the France pavane Germany pavilions in Epcot and touring plans only gives you 15 mins to visit each one. Knowing my wife 15 minutes will only be in the first shop. Does anyone know how to modify time allowances on touring plans. TIA

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Way too short for us- that allows just a walk-through with no time to really explore.

What I do is add a "rest break" and rename it. You can make a rest break as long as you want in 15 minute increments.

I wish I could figure out how to add a FP volunteer. I don't ride the rougher rides, so I go off and get FP quite often. There's no way to add that so that it gives you a FP return time in the future, because I'm doing it at the same time as my family is on the ride and it won't allow two activities at once.

But it's a lot of fun to play with and I like not having to type out my own plan.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter