Tour

nhmommy

Mouseketeer
Ok so normally I would use the search feature for this and one may think this goes on the DVC thread but it's really more about viewing the Resorts so....

How long does a DVC tour take and will we see all some or just one of the DVC resorts I don't think I'm really interested in buying into DVC but i'm very interested in the different villas.

Ok so normally I would use the search feature for this and one may think this goes on the DVC thread but it's really more about viewing the Resorts so....

How long does a DVC tour take and will we see all some or just one of the DVC resorts I don't think I'm really interested in buying into DVC but i'm very interested in the different villas.

You don't go around to the resorts for the tour. You just check out the models at SSR. I think they have Aulani and AKV there now. But I'm not certain. Usually it's the ones that they are offering for sale and are not sold out.

They will show you the model rooms there, you can also see SSR grand villa and there is a model at bwi. It does give you a good feel for the resorts. Well worth your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter