Toppolinos and Storybook Dining

magicalfoursome

DIS Veteran
So do I have a chance of getting Storybook Dining at 60+2 and Toppolinos breakfast at 60+4 in the beginning of October? Taking my 6 year old niece and 2 year old nephew for their first visit. My niece loves the princesses and this is the only princess character meal that is available. Any advice or tips? Which one should I go for first?

I had my ADR day today for 60+4. There was nothing for Toppolinos breakfast for any day and I think one slot for Storybook on the last day.

I had my ADR day today for 60+4. There was nothing for Toppolinos breakfast for any day and I think one slot for Storybook on the last day.
Uggghh!! Not good news but thanks for letting me know it will be tough. Did you choose another character breakfast?

When I made my ADRs for my May trip, the only time where I saw Topolino's appear at all (breakfast and dinner) was on my checkout day (60+8). I saw Storybook dining on 60+6 and beyond. This was during a slower crowd period so I imagine in October it'll be way harder.

When I made my ADRs for my May trip, the only time where I saw Topolino's appear at all (breakfast and dinner) was on my checkout day (60+8). I saw Storybook dining on 60+6 and beyond. This was during a slower crowd period so I imagine in October it'll be way harder.
Really difficult!! I hate waiting until 60 days out.

Please forgive my new-ness, but what does 60+4 mean ?
it means you have a reservation at a disney hotel for 4 nights, which allows you to schedule the reservations for restaurants day 60 prior to the first night for the entire trip (this case 4 nights).

if you stay off site, you can only schedule ADR 60 days out of EACH NIGHT, which is a pain and there is a higher chance to not find the ADRs you want because they might be snagged first by disney hotel guests

Ahhhhhhhh! Thank you. That explains why since I'm staying off site this upcoming trip I can't get anything I want. LoL. Here's to hoping a Topolino's miracle happens lol

Echoing advice to keep trying and consider using the reservation finder services (they alert you when it becomes available but it's still up to you to log in and book it). We were there mid-June and couldn't get Topolino at 60+6. Nothing came up for the first ~55 days and then in the week before there were multiple openings and we were able to secure one. It's a great breakfast with delicious food (you can order more than one entree) and fun character interactions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts