Top Signature Restraunts?

This is the first time I'm hearing of Il Mulino...where is it? Is it on the Dining Plan?

Swolphin - it's not on the Dining Plan - I've never eaten there because I'm not a big Italian fan, but as long as we're including this - how about Shulas? It's not on DDP either but I thik it is the best steak house in all of WDW

Il Mulino is located at the Swan. If we pull in Shula's to the conversation, we need to add BlueZoo as well, for 'off DDP deliciousness' discussion.

Il Mulino is located at the Swan. If we pull in Shula's to the conversation, we need to add BlueZoo as well, for 'off DDP deliciousness' discussion.

ooops ... my bad ... thought they were at the Dolphin. Meh ... swan ... dolphin ... swolphin ... it's all the same. ;)

and yes ... bluezoo must be considered for non-DDP scrumptiousness but I thought the OP was looking for DDP signatures only.

as "did I, yet here we are"

(and yes, its a paraphrase from a Simpsons episode)

We would say California Grill. Reasons: DH loves the Contemporary; menu is great; atmosphere is pretty good (minus a few crying kids occassionally)

I've been to Jiko, CG and Narcoossee's--I liked them all. Food alone-Jiko. However, I'd probably pick Narcoossees--the setting was beautiful and the food was good, too.

Definantly California Grill, the view of the Magic Kingdom fireworks alone is worth it, not to mention the food is to die for.

The Brown Derby is a close second, but the atmosphere just isn't the same :)

I totally agree with this!!! Two thumbs up!!! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Swolphin - it's not on the Dining Plan - I've never eaten there because I'm not a big Italian fan, but as long as we're including this - how about Shulas? It's not on DDP either but I thik it is the best steak house in all of WDW

LOL at Swolphin. Never heard that before. :lmao:

bluezoo must be considered for non-DDP scrumptiousness but I thought the OP was looking for DDP signatures only.

SWOLPHIN! LOVE IT! :rotfl:
We're staying on property this trip, but I'd venture off the beaten path if it were worth it...keep the suggestions coming! :thumbsup2

I found it comparable to The Cali Grill, but my husband enjoyed Citrico's much better!

Yes, our friends were down from NJ last week and Citrico's blew every other restaurant right out of the water. They spend a lot on food and wine. Narccoosse's the food was good but the waitress was surly. California Grill 3 of the meals had to be sent back and taken off the bill they were so bad (new crusted fish dish.) The soup was also awful and salty (not eaten.) Server was awesome. $600+ bill too. Artist Point we spent $300+ for the table and the waiter acted like he was on drugs (sad.) The soup was great, scallops and muscles were good, boar OK venison potstickers were awful. Our meals in Celebration (Town Tavern and Columbia) were also MUCH better and cheaper than Disney. Citrico's the food was awesome, service awesome and the chef awesome!

If we are counting non-dining plan, my order is V&A, Bistro, bluezoo, Flying Fish, Citricos, Jiko, Il Mulino, CG, Brown Derby, Yachtsman, Artist Point, Narcoosees. I've never dined at Shula's.

Red=not on dining plan. The order sometimes changes except for the top 4, those stay consistent.

We had the deluxe dining plan in January and we did CA Grill, Jiko and Narcoossee. When we go back in August, CA Grill is our only must do again. Jiko was good but not amazing but we found the location a little inconvenient without a car (ended up taking taxis), but I wasn't impressed by Narcoossee at all.

We loved CA Grill, the food was great, as was the service. We also loved the fireworks. Can't say enough good things about it.

If we are counting non-dining plan, my order is V&A, Bistro, bluezoo, Flying Fish, Citricos, Jiko, Il Mulino, CG, Brown Derby, Yachtsman, Artist Point, Narcoosees. I've never dined at Shula's.

Red=not on dining plan. The order sometimes changes except for the top 4, those stay consistent.

Wow Pakey...thanks! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter