"Too Excited to Sleep"

Well, stop looking and start booking...............:goodvibes

plane = 200 plus tax
hotel = 150 plus tax
food = ???
time with friends.....priceless

so tempting, my dogs are going to hate me soon being gone so much lately....

plane = 200 plus tax
hotel = 150 plus tax
food = ???
time with friends.....priceless

so tempting, my dogs are going to hate me soon being gone so much lately....

what time am I picking you up at BWI... (I need to change direction that I have...LOL finstead of De to zip21202... have to make it BWI to 21202... Kevin!!!!! you have an easier way in and out ??? LOL)
can you make it 1st morning flight I dont want to miss cheesecake for lunch...:lmao:

food... I have pastries and coffee for breakfast LOL

and chips with salsa and stuff for snacks

laundry done!!! and almost packed for the weekend... :):goodvibes

Fun times are just around the corner....:hug:

party:

one day down ... 4 more to go... hmmmm if this depression dont go away you might see me at your door every weekend...:rolleyes1

one day down ... 4 more to go... hmmmm if this depression dont go away you might see me at your door every weekend...:rolleyes1
That sounds like a plan to me.......:thumbsup2

Would never say to not visit friends often....but hope the depression part goes away soon

Would never say to not visit friends often....but hope the depression part goes away soon

:hug::hug::hug::hug:
That depression comes from knowing that your friends love you dearly and the fun and genuine camaraderie we share...so you miss that genuineness when you get back to reality...

:hug::hug::hug::hug:
That depression comes from knowing that your friends love you dearly and the fun and genuine camaraderie we share...so you miss that genuineness when you get back to reality...

I agree with that statement totally.....there are times it sucks being single

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter