Tongue Tied

Go Tigers

Earning My Ears
After watching the Dis Disneyland Addition yesterday it was a little surprising. The guys who are usually animated and have much so say, seemed pretty quite when it came to explaining Galaxy Edge. Seemed like Pete was surprised also and had to really work to get things out of them. Maybe they were just tired rom the long weekend.

I truly think it was just that they were exhausted. I know while there Craig literally got physically sick he was working so much

If you watch some of the videos Craig put up from earlier in the trip he seems th emost chipper and happy I have ever seen him so I think they legitimately love the land, just are exhausted

They were sitting at the table next to us at Tropical Hideaway in Disneyland. I spoke with Ryno for a bit and he was quite animated and happy about Galaxy's Edge. They were heading back to Orlando the next day. It was an exhausting event to say the least and they went into the land a few times. I can imagine how physically tired they all are, plus the cross country travel and time change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!