Toddler "guest" at Savi's?

catsinawindow

Mouseketeer
We are a family of five with DS & DH planning to build sabers at Savi's. While I'm not building a saber, I was hoping to be able to go in as one of their guests so I could get to experience it. However, since we have 2 other young kids that won't be building and can't be left alone, I'm not sure if I'll be able to.

Does anyone have an idea of whether a toddler (2 years) counts as a guest for Savi's or if we'd both be able to go in? My other DD (8 years) would be the second guest.

Yup, this was my plan! Just wondering if anyone else had been in this same situation and if they let them join.
I asked nicely and was able to bring my then 11 month old as long as we stood in the back (I held him the whole time). He did get cranky towards the end so I was feeding him a ton of goldfish snacks so he wouldn't flip out during the ceremony

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter