• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Todd & Nicki, a belated Valentine's present...weekend at Disney!

This is SUCH fun reading your reviews !! :rotfl2: I've gotten through the first page while trying not to laugh....see, I'm at work and it would suck to get fired for cracking up over dining reviews!!! :scared1:

I can't wait to keep reading ! thanks for posting your trip!! (and the egg roll story cracked me up too....and now I SERIOUSLY want an eggroll !!) ARGH !:lovestruc

I do that too, read at work and laugh out loud...hope I dont get caught :rotfl:

So glad you are enjoying them :goodvibes

He could live on egg rolls if I let him :lmao:

Hello neighbor. I'm new here but not new to WDW. I really enjoy reading your posts. Dh and I just returned back from our 10th Anniversary trip, split GF/WL, and I was so glad to see your new report. We have so much fun planning our trips and planning our ADRs. Your reports are a big help and quite entertaining, too! Thanks. :thumbsup2

I had no idea you had taken another trip! I just spent the last hour or so reading all your reviews.

It's so great that you got to meet Karin, Tom, and the others. It's always fun meeting DISers.

Your meal at Yachtsman looked really good, I had the same banana napoleon dessert the last time I ate there, but I think it was slightly different then. And that corssiant-berry pudding at Sunshine Seasons sounds really yummy, I hope they have it when I go again.

When did they change the cinnamon buns at Main Street Bakery? I had one in September that was really good. Or maybe I just lucked out. I would hate if they changed them.

What a fun dining report! Loved it!!!

Thank you so much!

Hello neighbor. I'm new here but not new to WDW. I really enjoy reading your posts. Dh and I just returned back from our 10th Anniversary trip, split GF/WL, and I was so glad to see your new report. We have so much fun planning our trips and planning our ADRs. Your reports are a big help and quite entertaining, too! Thanks. :thumbsup2

Hi there! Thanks for reading them! Hope you had a great anniversary trip! We stayed at the WL for our 10th and had a great time. So happy to hear that my reviews help with your planning. I have learned alot from the Dis and I am happy to pay it back!

I had no idea you had taken another trip! I just spent the last hour or so reading all your reviews.

It's so great that you got to meet Karin, Tom, and the others. It's always fun meeting DISers.

Your meal at Yachtsman looked really good, I had the same banana napoleon dessert the last time I ate there, but I think it was slightly different then. And that corssiant-berry pudding at Sunshine Seasons sounds really yummy, I hope they have it when I go again.

When did they change the cinnamon buns at Main Street Bakery? I had one in September that was really good. Or maybe I just lucked out. I would hate if they changed them.

Where have you been lady? Havent seen you around lately. Yes we took a nice weekend to WDW and are headed back in May to celebrate Todd's b-day.

Loved meeting Tom and Karin, Tina and Mark and little Max. We had the most amazing breakfast and Dismeets are the best!

Yachtsman was a delish meal, and that dessert was excellent! Cannot wait to get that croissant berry pudding again, it was there in November 2010 but we didnt get the chance to try it, hope it stays on the menu

The cinny buns from MSB were awful in Nov and just as bad in Feb. I dont know if it is the recipe or the way they cook them but they just are not the same.

So when is your next trip?

Thank you so much!

Hi there! Thanks for reading them! Hope you had a great anniversary trip! We stayed at the WL for our 10th and had a great time. So happy to hear that my reviews help with your planning. I have learned alot from the Dis and I am happy to pay it back!

Where have you been lady? Havent seen you around lately. Yes we took a nice weekend to WDW and are headed back in May to celebrate Todd's b-day.

Loved meeting Tom and Karin, Tina and Mark and little Max. We had the most amazing breakfast and Dismeets are the best!

Yachtsman was a delish meal, and that dessert was excellent! Cannot wait to get that croissant berry pudding again, it was there in November 2010 but we didnt get the chance to try it, hope it stays on the menu

The cinny buns from MSB were awful in Nov and just as bad in Feb. I dont know if it is the recipe or the way they cook them but they just are not the same.

So when is your next trip?
I just haven't been on the DIS that much recently. And honestly, no idea when my next trip will be. Disney sent me a free dining offer for over the summer, but I never go over the summer. I may actually end up waiting until 2012 to go again, but I don't know if I can make it that long without going.

Hey Nicki,

I am later than late, but happy that I stumbled upon this report. Since I currently have NO trips planned in the near future :mad:, I have been staying away from this board.

On our trip in February, we hit Yachtsmen and Via Napoli, too. Yachtsmen was to DIE for and I can't wait to go back. As for Via Napoli, we had a wonderful time and meal there. Next time, ask for Davide. O.M.G. The man is a gorgeous, gracious, attentive flirt! We were with a crowd of 10 or so women and we enjoyed every delightful second with Davide. Oh, and the food was good too :rotfl:

Next time you are in Boston, give me a call and I'll go to Regina's with you. (The one in the North End, of course. The others - they're all over the mall food courts these days - are not even close.)

Hey Nicki,

I am later than late, but happy that I stumbled upon this report. Since I currently have NO trips planned in the near future :mad:, I have been staying away from this board. Better late than never! We had a long gap in trips last year, 12 months in fact, and I stayed off the boards too...it was just too depressing :rotfl:

On our trip in February, we hit Yachtsmen and Via Napoli, too. Yachtsmen was to DIE for and I can't wait to go back. As for Via Napoli, we had a wonderful time and meal there. Next time, ask for Davide. O.M.G. The man is a gorgeous, gracious, attentive flirt! We were with a crowd of 10 or so women and we enjoyed every delightful second with Davide. Oh, and the food was good too :rotfl: Ooh that sounds great...I love hot Italian waiters and I think the food there is good too! I wish we ordered the spaghetti and meatballs...that was better than the pizza!

Next time you are in Boston, give me a call and I'll go to Regina's with you. (The one in the North End, of course. The others - they're all over the mall food courts these days - are not even close.)

The one in the North End is the best! There is one down the street from my mom, in Everett or I guess that is considered Medford...heck you cross the street up there and you are in a different city! Might spring a Mother's Day weekend and go up and see her but the flights are so darn expensive :scared1:

Wow, I saw Medford in your reply. My head always perks up when I see Medford. I spent 3 years there when I went to Nursing School. Not far away from some of the best Italian food around.

Wow, I saw Medford in your reply. My head always perks up when I see Medford. I spent 3 years there when I went to Nursing School. Not far away from some of the best Italian food around.

I live in Medford!:woohoo:

Thats what I miss, the good pizza and chinese food...you cannot get a decent kind of either in FL

I live in Medford!:woohoo:

I grew up in Saugus! Mom is still in Everett.....she cant wait to get outta there and move to FL full time

I grew up in Saugus! Mom is still in Everett.....she cant wait to get outta there and move to FL full time

Cool:thumbsup2 My fiance used to live in Everett, his kids go to Everett High School...We can't wait to get the heck out of here and move to FL full time, too! My goal was to be living there before I turned 40:rolleyes1 I better win the lottery, I've only got 8 months:rotfl2:

Nicki,

If you had to chose one, what would it be?

Cape May Cafe or Fulton's

My DH loves fried seafood.

Kathy

Kathy you are killing me!! We love them both ;)

I would have to say Fultons because the king crab claws and fried lobster tail are just out of this world.

Super late, I can't believe I missed this!! Great reviews as always :)

At least you found me :lovestruc....stay tuned for my next one in May. This one will be wild because we are doing it Todd's way and going without one reservation! No plans at all, just flying from the seat of his pants :lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter