To all singles.... Is today....

:scared1: He just came back from there. You mean he turned around and went back...:lmao: and then he's going again with us in May. He just can't get enough. He should just move there. :lmao:

It was a spur of the moment thing. I think he decided thurs night or friday am.

:lmao: :lmao: said by the lady who is going to be there twice in May...lol

LOL :rotfl2: ... the level of excitement in her posts is rising day by day! :)

Thanks Tom hope your day has been the best!!!!

Thanks Ang, it's been good.. the cool front just came in, but as Bubba said, it was a nice spring day around here for a while. Currently wrapped in a comforter, alternating between Augusta and Fenway Park.. life is grand :).

::yes:: ::yes:: that's me...:yay: :yay:

I know T, I did that last year...Went with a friend the first week of May then the 3rd week took G and Marie:) Now this year it was March,May,June, Aug, Oct and Dec for certain so far :yay: and trying to figure out where to put in a trip to DLR :)

I know T, I did that last year...Went with a friend the first week of May then the 3rd week took G and Marie:) Now this year it was March,May,June, Aug, Oct and Dec for certain so far :yay: and trying to figure out where to put in a trip to DLR :)

This is a good weekend, it is currently in the 90's, Food and Wine festival is going on. Got to see a Cat Cora demo and had her sign her cookbook I bought. Have to go back tomorrow though, because the camera was in the car for the morning...lol

This is a good weekend, it is currently in the 90's, Food and Wine festival is going on. Got to see a Cat Cora demo and had her sign her cookbook I bought. Have to go back tomorrow though, because the camera was in the car for the morning...lol
Wow, that is awesome. I loved watching her on Iron Chef:) Pictures, pictures , pictures please:):) Sounds like you have had a fantastic day and wonderful weather as well!!!! :thumbsup2

Wow, that is awesome. I loved watching her on Iron Chef:) Pictures, pictures , pictures please:):) Sounds like you have had a fantastic day and wonderful weather as well!!!! :thumbsup2

lol yes it has been good, going to go take a power nap, the kid and I decided at 10pm last night to head on down this weekend :) This is the last weekend of my annual pass, so next time I come down, I'll have to pony up again.

Will do pictures tonight and tomorrow. Going to watch fantasmic wooohooooo

lol yes it has been good, going to go take a power nap, the kid and I decided at 10pm last night to head on down this weekend :) This is the last weekend of my annual pass, so next time I come down, I'll have to pony up again.

Will do pictures tonight and tomorrow. Going to watch fantasmic wooohooooo

Lucky you for living so close...AND warm weather as well:) Was planning a road trip with a friend this summer from here to CA but things changed...but after watching Samantha Browns Disney Favs last night and seeing DLR , I have to try it out :) so still thinking about it ....just trying to figure out where to fit in at:)
I definitly understand on the AP...Mine and Gs run out Dec 19th this year so this year we will be doing our Christmas visit the first part of the month...then we normally renew again in May for the next year...Have a good eve :)

GOOD MORNING TO YOU GOOD MORNING TO YOU GOOD MORNING DEAR DISFRIENDS AND DISPEEPS GOOD MORNING TO YOU.

I'm now at 16 day :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: DANCES from my date with MICKEY..

And 29 days before my DisMeet with my DISFRIENDS. Here's a partial :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: dance.

GOOD MORNING TO YOU GOOD MORNING TO YOU GOOD MORNING DEAR DISFRIENDS AND DISPEEPS GOOD MORNING TO YOU.

I'm now at 16 day :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: DANCES from my date with MICKEY..

And 29 days before my DisMeet with my DISFRIENDS. Here's a partial :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: dance.

Woohoo

Morning Everyone!

Its a blah Monday. The weather is great though. 50's I think. I love spring. That and fall is my favorite time of year.

Boy..seems like someone is in a great mood today...you must be feeling better...sure hope so...have a great week!!!

Woohoo

Morning Everyone!

Its a blah Monday. The weather is great though. 50's I think. I love spring. That and fall is my favorite time of year.

Oh look..Carrie is even up this Morning...Good Morning!!! Have a GREAT week!!!...(and quit biting)

oh and btw....do your Algebra...

Beautiful day here although a bit cooler, the sun is shining and by Friday it will be in the 80s YAY!!!

Teresa....Woohoo....I can feel your excitement...Make sure you walk by ToT and hear the screams :rolleyes1

Cariie....mmmm, sorry have to agree with my honey....Do your Algebra!!!!! (hehehh sorry its the mother in me, work now and we will play in May)

To everyone else have a Blessed day and "Is it May yet???"

And to my babe....:love: :love: :love: Good Morning:rolleyes1 :hug: :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter