TMoret's DISigns...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim -

When you have time can you put up a blank Mickey Chef? I am making our travel pages and thought it would be cute to put the reservations on the Mickey Chef picture.

Thanks so much!!!

Tanya

I love your designs. I found one I like.
MickeySitting.jpg

But is it possible to have the red Mickey ears,with Minnie in her red and white polka dot dress instead of Mickey. Can you put the name Harper on it. Thanks so much. Connie

Hey everyone.. well I had bought a used laptop to get me going and it broke on me also way to much money thrown away with computers. I now have a new one and will be back going this week. I am so sorry to keep everyone waiting. I just have to get everything loaded up.

Hi!

Would you be able to do a Toy Story autograph cover please - the one with the toys looking out of the box? We are of to Disneyland Paris in Sept and my son is crazy for Toy Story! I've been trying to work out how to add text myself but it just looks yucky, I'd really appreciate it if you wouldn't mind making one for me. Just simple with - Cooper's Autographs and 2011 on it.

He will love it and it will make our holiday extra special!

Thanks

Froop x

Hello, you did me some of your blue mickey hats with names a while back. My DD's was wondering if you could do them in hot pink just like it? They both have the princess mickey ears and wanted to get a hot pink mickey hat design so they could wear their hats with it. If you can do it their names are:

Christin

Chloe

We leave early morning on Sept. 16. TIA

Hey everyone I should have everyones rquest done this weekned and posted for you all. Thanks for understanding about my laptops crashing.

Hello!

I have enjoyed looking through your DISigns!

Our family will be staying for the 1st time at our new DVC Bay Lake Tower villa in a few weeks...we are also driving to Disney for the 1st time (14 1/2 hour trip!!!) we usually fly, but not this year!

So, I wanted to make our kids shirts to wear on the drive down to Florida and found your DVC Bay Lake Tower Mickey Head DESign and wondered if you would have the time and wouldn't mind to personalize it for our kids please!

I plan to iron-on transfer these to their Tshirts so if there would be any way to make the Design where I could cut out rounded corners (if that's possible) I didn't know if you might find some way to incorporate something like:

"On Our Way to our 2nd Home" or "On Our Way to Disney's Bay Lake Tower" or "On Our Way to Walt Disney World"
or anything like that? I am not picky at all!!!

Our kids names are: Barrett, Anderson, Lydia

Thank-you so much for seeing if you have the time to help us out with these DESigns. We appreciate it so much!!!!!

Hi,
I know you are busy but would it be possible to get the black sparkley mickey heads with the following names.

Papa
Grams
Trevor
Mom
Dad

Thanks so much! Love your work!

WOW! Love the black sparkly mickey heads!
When you have a chance (not sailing until mid-October), could you produce them with our names:

Don
Alexander
Cathy

I'd make signs for our door. Thanks so much! :flower3:

P.S. Don't know how time consuming this is for you, but at your discretion, would also love ones with the following friends' names:

Aaron
Micah
Christian
Emily
John
Allison
Seth
Ryan
Mary Leu

I'd use them to make 2 inch x 4 inch cruise magnets if you take size into account (but I could always resize what is easiest for you to provide). Thanks again.

If you do not mind and have the time, could I please make one more request to go along with my above post (#229) for one of your cute Disney Ear Hats that you have with the name "Baby Carlos" embroidered on the ear hat?

Thank-you so, so much for your time!!

Angie

OH I sure hope you are still making these....LOVE your designs....and would love to request some of the black/navy sparklie ears please...

Maddox
Hannah
Ta Ta
Big Phil
Gammy

THANK YOU SO MUCH....no hurry...

HH:thumbsup2

I would like to make a request if you have the time. I just loved your Mickey Ears with Roll Tide and Elephant. Could you personalize it to show In one ear, “The Millers”?. Thank you in advance. I am VERY appreciative!

I would love to use your black sparkle Mickey ears as door magnets. Whenever you have time, could I please get the following names. No rush at all and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us!

Bev
Bobby
Leslie
Lily
Brady

HI,
I was hoping you could make a Autograph book for my 8 year old girl twins with Disney Princesses. One that says Julia'a Autograph book and one that says Kaylee's Autograph Book with HOt pink color. Thank you so much. We are leaving Tuesday, October 18th. If you have a Cruise shirt that says Frisbee Family Vacation would be nice. We are Cruising on the Dream. So excited. This is our first time. Yippy. Thank you

Tim,

Can you do the names: Jenna, Christopher
on the Mickey ears? I am making t-shirts.

Thanks,

Michele

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter