697.jpg

698.jpg

699.jpg

700.jpg

701.jpg

702.jpg

703.jpg

Continued...

After Kilimanjaro Safari we left AK. I'm really not a big animal person so we ride the two rides we want to ride and then go on. If we just come for a short trip we usually skip AK because it's a waste of time to go over there for two rides but when we go for longer we usually stay for longer. We left AK but not before we could take some more Photopass pics:
image274.jpg

image272.jpg

image269.jpg

image268.jpg

Then we went back to the hotel because we had MVMCP this night and we planned on staying for the whole Christmas Party. So we went back to our room and took a nap. When we got to the hotel who was in the lobby?

715.jpg

My pals Mickey and Minnie decked out in their Christmas gear!

I was so tired from the wedding, I was sick, plus we were in WDW so I needed a nap. We didn't use the pool at all because I am allergic to chlorine so I only swim if I have to or to get in a hot tub. We took some more pics of the view. I couldn't get over how beautiful the view was...
716.jpg

717.jpg

718.jpg

Then about 4:00 or so we headed over to the Poly because we were wanting to get Counter Service because we hadn't eaten since breakfast so we went over to the Poly but we really didn't see anything that looked good. I was really in the mood for a burger. So we stopped for a pic in the Poly:
719.jpg

720.jpg

We stopped for a pic at the Mickey garden but we were staring straight at the sun:
image290.jpg

We then went over to MK and headed straight to get our bracelets for MVMCP. We went over to Pecos Bills because we wanted something different from the usual burger or chicken strips. I got the taco salad but it wasn't very good, in fact it was disgusting. DH got the bacon cheese burger. He said it was good and we both got Chocolate Chip cookies for dessert and they gave us a free carrott cake for being on our honeymoon:
732.jpg

733.jpg

734.jpg

735.jpg

Up next...MVMCP!!!!!

oh hon you look great!! that bedroom for your honeymoon looks fantastic. i worked at the contemporary ( i'm assuming it's contemporary? where you guys stayed?) and i saw photos that looked sorta like that and they look awesome.

i love your idea of wearing the mickey ears with the veil on your rehearsal dinner! i am so stealing that idea if you don't mind.

you looked lovely! congrats! i really enjoyed reading your thread.

I can not wait to read all about it! You looked breathtaking!!!

Gold dee,
Is that a hidden mickey in your ring???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ok, now I'm addicted to wedding boards! Oh MY it just doesn't stop. I am LOVING this new addiction. THanks for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter