TINKGURL & XOKTENOX Conquer Walt Disney World in July~A PTR--UPDATE 8/1

How in the world did I just now see this!!!! Ugh!!

Well, sweet girls, you know I am here now and I can't wait to hear all about it!! :goodvibes

I never did reveal what happened! I'll just say it now since I'm not finishing that TR...we got picked to take a Wishes cruise in the lagoon! We were on the Poly beach with lauren_elizabeth and her son and a CM walked up to us and asked us if it was anyone's birthday and it happened that we were celebrating Chris' birthday. So we said yes and like 3 mins later the CM came back and took us out on the lagoon and we watched Holiday Wishes from out there. It was amazing and great and we all loved it so much! Nothing like that ever happens to us so that made it even better. I think that Wishes cruise is really like $250! :yay:

So funny that I get on here tonight and see this... tonight Jake told me he wanted to "go on da boat and watch da fiyaworks!" That was his first time seeing fireworks like that and now when people mention fireworks he automatically thinks lake/boat/lifejacket. It's hilarious... but I have a feeling it's going to get us in trouble when we watch them this summer on 4th of July or in December when we see Wishes again! He officially got spoiled and is probably going to expect to be whisked away on a boat from now on! :laughing::rotfl:

So funny that I get on here tonight and see this... tonight Jake told me he wanted to "go on da boat and watch da fiyaworks!" That was his first time seeing fireworks like that and now when people mention fireworks he automatically thinks lake/boat/lifejacket. It's hilarious... but I have a feeling it's going to get us in trouble when we watch them this summer on 4th of July or in December when we see Wishes again! He officially got spoiled and is probably going to expect to be whisked away on a boat from now on! :laughing::rotfl:

And to think, had we not called it an early night...we would have been with ya'll!! :(

Hey Kimmy! I wish we were going at the same time so we could all meet up and tinkgurl and I could get to see little Landon too! We're excited for the new summer stuff, especially ToT!

We will have to make it happen sometime!! We should all get together in 2011!! I have a 21st birthday in April that year...just saying if we need an excuse to get down there!! :rotfl: Landon says he wants tinkgurl to bring her little guy when we all go together, but we'd both still be excited even if he couldn't come!! ;)

I never did reveal what happened! I'll just say it now since I'm not finishing that TR...we got picked to take a Wishes cruise in the lagoon! We were on the Poly beach with lauren_elizabeth and her son and a CM walked up to us and asked us if it was anyone's birthday and it happened that we were celebrating Chris' birthday. So we said yes and like 3 mins later the CM came back and took us out on the lagoon and we watched Holiday Wishes from out there. It was amazing and great and we all loved it so much! Nothing like that ever happens to us so that made it even better. I think that Wishes cruise is really like $250! :yay:

Good to know that Lauren is good luck!! :laughing: Because guess what? I'm going with her in December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, we're going for a week in December. Jake asks me every single day when we're going back. Like this morning, he woke up and told me he was gunna go on Pirates today. :laughing: December seems to work out the best for me with work and paid time off, plus Christmas at Disney is my favorite. We rented DVC points, too!!!! So excited about that.

Although.. July is tempting!

Um...yeah CAN'T WAIT FOR DECEMBER!! Landon is thrilled. When is Jake's birthday? Or yours? We should have someone's birthday for an excuse! Landon's is in November and if we need to use his, we can should the need arise!! :rotfl:

Good to know that Lauren is good luck!! :laughing: Because guess what? I'm going with her in December!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahaha :laughing: I don't know if I was the good luck because stuff like that NEVER happens to me. Kristen and Chris kept saying stuff like that doesn't happen to them either. We can say the good luck was Mr. Jake! :goodvibes

Um...yeah CAN'T WAIT FOR DECEMBER!! Landon is thrilled. When is Jake's birthday? Or yours? We should have someone's birthday for an excuse! Landon's is in November and if we need to use his, we can should the need arise!! :rotfl:

I know! We're so excited, too! Jake's birthday is September 23rd and mine is September 29th. Looks like Landon has the closest birthday! We'll totally have to watch Holiday Wishes from the Poly Beach and try to scope out that CM. I can't remember his name.. Kristen, would you happen to remember? I'll have to look at my pictures to see his name tag!

Yeah, we're going for a week in December. Jake asks me every single day when we're going back. Like this morning, he woke up and told me he was gunna go on Pirates today. :laughing: December seems to work out the best for me with work and paid time off, plus Christmas at Disney is my favorite. We rented DVC points, too!!!! So excited about that.

Although.. July is tempting!

That's so cool you get to go in December again! I would love to be able to go that time of year again, one day we will. THat's so cute that Jake remember stuff from the last trip. I hope he enjoyed his POTC ride the other day :rotfl2:

Where did you rent DVC points to stay?

How in the world did I just now see this!!!! Ugh!!

Well, sweet girls, you know I am here now and I can't wait to hear all about it!! :goodvibes

Hey Heather! So happy you made it over!

Awwwwwww that's so cute!! He is so adorable, we miss him!

And to think, had we not called it an early night...we would have been with ya'll!! :(

:guilty: Boooo...at least your reason for missing out was a good one!!

We will have to make it happen sometime!! We should all get together in 2011!! I have a 21st birthday in April that year...just saying if we need an excuse to get down there!! :rotfl: Landon says he wants tinkgurl to bring her little guy when we all go together, but we'd both still be excited even if he couldn't come!! ;)

That would be great! Chris and I are really saving up to move right now so idk how 2011 is going to work :( but one day I want to meet everyone on here!

You're going twice this year?! That's so cool!! How'd you manage that one?! I bet when I read your PTR I'll find out lol

Use Landon's! Chris' is in November and that's what we did :thumbsup2

Hahahahaha :laughing: I don't know if I was the good luck because stuff like that NEVER happens to me. Kristen and Chris kept saying stuff like that doesn't happen to them either. We can say the good luck was Mr. Jake! :goodvibes

JAKE was definitely the good luck! That stuff seriously NEVERRRR happens to Chris or I!

I know! We're so excited, too! Jake's birthday is September 23rd and mine is September 29th. Looks like Landon has the closest birthday! We'll totally have to watch Holiday Wishes from the Poly Beach and try to scope out that CM. I can't remember his name.. Kristen, would you happen to remember? I'll have to look at my pictures to see his name tag!

I don't remember his name :( Sorry! Just that he was young and had family from Long Island lol

I'm still upset yall couldn't make it! :(

That just means there has to be a NEXT time!!!

YEssss definitely a next time!

That's so cool you get to go in December again! I would love to be able to go that time of year again, one day we will. THat's so cute that Jake remember stuff from the last trip. I hope he enjoyed his POTC ride the other day :rotfl2:

Where did you rent DVC points to stay?

HAHAHAHA. I'm sure he enjoyed it. He never did end up telling me exactly when he went, just that he was going sometime that day. :rotfl:

I found someone here on the DIS to rent from.. over on the Rent/Trade forum.

Awwwwwww that's so cute!! He is so adorable, we miss him!

We miss yall, too! I still need to make it up to New York sometime!

Use Landon's! Chris' is in November and that's what we did :thumbsup2

...For Chris' HALF A CENTURY birthday! :laughing:

I don't remember his name :( Sorry! Just that he was young and had family from Long Island lol

Oh, it's okay! I'm sure I'd recognize him if we saw him again.

I hope something works out in 2011 so you guys can still save plenty AND make it down to WDW! Or maybe that will mean one of those extra long, multi-week trips in 2012!! :rotfl: Wouldn't that be nice? If only!

I feel so lucky to be going twice this year!! And I'm very excited to be going with Lauren!! I just couldn't turn it down!! Who could really? I'm very excited!! As I told you in my ptr though...I'm definitely looking into moving my trip up a little so we have some overlap! ;)

Yay for November birthdays!! When is Chris' exactly? The very first original plan this year when I was planning on going with my parents again was going to be for his birthday, so it does make sense to just use his for our celebrating!! :goodvibes

Quick question, and maybe I just skimmed too fast to get the answer, but Kristen are you only staying until the 28th and tinkgurl until the 31st?

I hope something works out in 2011 so you guys can still save plenty AND make it down to WDW! Or maybe that will mean one of those extra long, multi-week trips in 2012!! :rotfl: Wouldn't that be nice? If only!

I feel so lucky to be going twice this year!! And I'm very excited to be going with Lauren!! I just couldn't turn it down!! Who could really? I'm very excited!! As I told you in my ptr though...I'm definitely looking into moving my trip up a little so we have some overlap! ;)

Yay for November birthdays!! When is Chris' exactly? The very first original plan this year when I was planning on going with my parents again was going to be for his birthday, so it does make sense to just use his for our celebrating!! :goodvibes

I hope something can work out for 2011 otherwise a longggg 2012 trip is TOTALLY going to hafta happen!

You're definitely really lucky to go twice in one year! I'm so excited you're going to look into moving your trip up! I didn't read your PTR yet today so I'm going to go check that out in a few!

Chris' bday is Nov 22...when is Landon's?
Quick question, and maybe I just skimmed too fast to get the answer, but Kristen are you only staying until the 28th and tinkgurl until the 31st?

Yes, she's going to be there longer than we are unfortunately for us!

Got to see the newly engaged couple last night here in Nashville as they traveled home. They are just as cute as they can be! :)

Probably after a day or two to catch up on sleep, as everyone needs after a Disney trip, she'll be ready to get into full swing in planning the summer one. :cool1:

Kristen, I haven't been over here a lot. Will you be driving through Nashville, too? If so, let's plan to meet at the Rainforest, too. We don't have to eat or anything - just to say hi and let you see the girls in person and let us meet you guys face to face.

Yayy!! :yay: Glad to hear you made ressies for there, you won't regret it I promise! You did breakfast right?

Ok, I hadn't been over here in a few days: yes, I made the ressies for bfast. :thumbsup2

Soooo before we get into any of the tentative plans that we have, we decided to see what everyone thinks about the new "Summer Nightastic" coming to WDW starting in June. Here's the link from allears.net

http://land.allears.net/blogs/dnews/2010/02/main_street_electrical_parade.html

and from wdwinfo.com

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/Theme_P..._parade_returns_to_Disney_s_Magic_Kingdom.htm

and from the Disney Parks blog, in case the other two weren't enough :lmao:

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...urns-to-walt-disney-world-resort-this-summer/

What do you guys think? Tinkgurl and I are kind of upset that there won't be Wishes or Spectromagic but I've never seen the Main Street Electrical Parade and she has but it was a really long time ago. We're not sure what to expect but we both hope it can live up to the high standards set by Wishes and Spectro. Anybody have any input on this?? :confused3

I am soooooo looking forward to MSEP!!!! It's such a part of my childhood. :lovestruc I still play the music in my mind. :rolleyes: DH was not as excited and says he prefers Spectro - I like it too but I'm excited about seeing MSEP again this summer! :yay: I love Wishes but any fireworks show at Disney is going to be good so I'm looking to forward to seeing something new, too. :)

Alright guys...tinkgurl and I have a little game we'd like to start! It's going to be a "Where in the World" kind of game. We're going to show you a piece of a picture either of us have taken in WDW and then you all have to guess where that picture was taken! I know I saw this on someone else's PTR a while ago so if it was you, say so! And thanks! The winner of this game will get to request we do something crazy when we're in WDW together. Oh and Liesa, tink said she didn't get a chance to do the 10 hats picture...so we're BOTH going to do it for you in July! At least we'll be doing it together so we won't look like fools :rotfl: Hope you all are ready and we'll be back later today with our first picture :thumbsup2

I hope something can work out for 2011 otherwise a longggg 2012 trip is TOTALLY going to hafta happen!

You're definitely really lucky to go twice in one year! I'm so excited you're going to look into moving your trip up! I didn't read your PTR yet today so I'm going to go check that out in a few!

Chris' bday is Nov 22...when is Landon's?

Yes, she's going to be there longer than we are unfortunately for us!

If only you could have totally longggg trips BOTH years! :rotfl: I have a friend who is a CM down there and it just makes me so jealous. His life is like one long WDW vacation and its just not fair!!

Unfortunately, moving the trip up didn't work. I'm so sad about that!! :sad2: Not even a few days really works just because of how pay periods are set up (especially for Stephanie) and it just doesn't working out taking 2 vacations in the same month, which is lame!

Wasn't it Lynn's old ptr that had the Where in the World game? So fun! I'm excited!!

Alright guys...tinkgurl and I have a little game we'd like to start! It's going to be a "Where in the World" kind of game. We're going to show you a piece of a picture either of us have taken in WDW and then you all have to guess where that picture was taken! I know I saw this on someone else's PTR a while ago so if it was you, say so! And thanks! The winner of this game will get to request we do something crazy when we're in WDW together. Oh and Liesa, tink said she didn't get a chance to do the 10 hats picture...so we're BOTH going to do it for you in July! At least we'll be doing it together so we won't look like fools :rotfl: Hope you all are ready and we'll be back later today with our first picture :thumbsup2

Oooh good game!! :thumbsup2

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter