Tinkerbell Treasures

KNovacovschi

DIS Veteran
I was just wondering what exactly is here...I did not know about this place when we went last year and I wish I had as my DD loves Tinkerbell...when we were in DTD she had asked a CM if there was any way to meet Tinkerbell and the CM called the character hotline and was told she was on vacation...so I guess I was wondering as well do you get to meet Tinkerbell here...also that same CM had told us that Disney was building a Tinkertown where everything will be large so anyone that goes to it will feel like a fairy, does anyone know when this will be or if it is actually true...

Tinkerbell's Treasures is a store with all Disney Princess merchandise. They have costumes, dolls, toys, jewelry, etc... you can find a lot of the same things at other stores in Disney World, but you might get lucky and find something different. It's located right behind Cinderella's Castle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter