Tinkerbell flying

Piper

DIS Veteran
Is there a shaded spot that is ecv accessible where I can get a good view of Tink flying? I do have a parasol and will be wearing a hat & lots of sunscreen, but I just don't want to risk breaking out in a rash just to watch this----but I really do want to see it! ! !:confused:

Unless they have changed something recently, Tinkerbell only flies at night just before the fireworks, so you won't have a problem with the sun.
She flies between one of the turrets of the castle (on the side closest to Tomorrowland and the area near the Plaza Pavilion restaurant in Tomorrowland. I'm not sure of her exact landing location, but if you look up, you can see her path (don't tell anyone it's a wire).

Duh---I knew it was at night--just didn't think----I am so obsessed about planning ways to stay out of the sun that it didn't click that there was something I wanted to do that I wouldn't have to worry about! ! ! Thanks for helping me mark something off my list!!

LOL
If you were up here in Minnesota during the summer, you still would be looking to avoid the sun until after 9pm sometimes in the summer. ;)
Have a good trip.

Piper,

We like to stay in the Rose Garden to the right of the castle. It's right underneath Tink's path and gives a great view of the fireworks.

I think the best part was that it was not crowded with people and my AS son had room to move around.

Suzanne

Originally posted by Poohnatic
Piper,

We like to stay in the Rose Garden to the right of the castle. It's right underneath Tink's path and gives a great view of the fireworks.

I think the best part was that it was not crowded with people and my AS son had room to move around.

Suzanne

Thanks Suzanne--that sounds like a great place.

Can I brag on my AS student for a moment? We are doing an evening program for parents and for the last two weeks our schedule has had one change after another--including a field trip, standardized tests, and field day---and he has held it together! Thanks to social scripting, he has had A's in conduct for both weeks! I am so proud of him! ! ! The play is Tues. night and then we can get back to normal----if the last few weeks of school can be called normal!!

We like to watch by the ice cream shop on mainstreet. She flys right by you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter