Tink2020's T-Shirt Thread

rosiejo said:
Jennifer your shirts look great :0)

Thanks :) A few of them (especially a certain unnamed 13-year-old's) are quite dirty since we didn't get the before shots :rotfl:

tink2020 said:
My shirts:

Jen-wishescastle.jpg

Jen-MGMHat.jpg

Jen-MerryChristmasLS.jpg
Hey this is an interesting thread. I did not know my pictures were being used for t-shirts now :earseek:
The top two here(celebration castle and the sorcers hat) are pics from last December and May. I had no idea :confused3

We-Luv-Disney said:
Hey this is an interesting thread. I did not know my pictures were being used for t-shirts now :earseek:
The top two here(celebration castle and the sorcers hat) are pics from last December and May. I had no idea :confused3

Sent you a PM :goodvibes

Your shirts all look super! Guess this mean I should post mine ... at some point ........

I love how you used shirts other than the regular t-shirt variety. The designs look great on any shirt!!

Jennifer

I need to find that Steeler one for my poor addicted to Steelers Husband! Where did you find it?

mrskpete said:
I need to find that Steeler one for my poor addicted to Steelers Husband! Where did you find it?

If you PM me I can send you the larger file. I can't take credit for the design, though.... that was some other fantastic designer. Either...... momof2oh or minniemousemom, I THINK. Sorry whoever designed it.... I got that one way before I "knew" you all so I can't remember! :rotfl:

Moonbeams said:
I love how you used shirts other than the regular t-shirt variety. The designs look great on any shirt!!

Jennifer

Hey Jennifer -- did you get my PM (finally)?

I loved the Bengals one, I'm not sure what kind of design my older son would wear but I'm sure he would love that. Is there any way you could send me that one or post a link somehow. PLEASE!?!?!?!?

sb4k said:
I loved the Bengals one, I'm not sure what kind of design my older son would wear but I'm sure he would love that. Is there any way you could send me that one or post a link somehow. PLEASE!?!?!?!?

I'll PM you :goodvibes

tink2020 said:
Here are the totes we carried:

ToteBags.jpg

LOVE the totes!!! I wonder if they make small backpacks in that material!!! My girls love to carry backbacks in WDW (small ones)!! :banana:

disneyfreakjackie said:
LOVE the totes!!! I wonder if they make small backpacks in that material!!! My girls love to carry backbacks in WDW (small ones)!! :banana:

I don't know! I definitely saw smaller totes in the craft store, but I don't know about backpacks. Do you have a Michaels? That's where I found mine. :goodvibes

Wow, the shirts look great, love the totes too.

If the kids clothes are dirty it means they had FUN :rotfl2:

WOW!! GREAT JOB!

Are they iron-on? I love the first one with castle! Well, I like them all.

And the Totes, are iron-on too?

Thanks

PixieDust32 said:
WOW!! GREAT JOB!

Are they iron-on? I love the first one with castle! Well, I like them all.

And the Totes, are iron-on too?

Thanks

Yep! They're all iron-on. They are designs either I did myself (very few) or one of the talented designers on the Creative DISigns board created... they're so much fun! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter