• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Timing question - Cirque and dinner

SunFloridaDisney

3 of my favorite things<br><font color=red>I'll pr
Hi,

I'm asking for advice from those of you with much more experience.

We've never done Cirque but are hoping to this trip. If we did the 6:00 show, and it lasts 90 minutes, would it be too tight considering the busses etc. to try for a 9:15 PS at California Grill that same evening?

TIA!! :sunny:

The 6pm show will be over no later than 8pm, and that includes the time it takes to get out of the theatre. That leaves you with an hour to get from DTD to the Contemporary, and I'm thinking you could WALK it in that time! (OK ... maybe not ... but an hour to get from DTD to CR should be plenty.)

You'll be fine.

:earsboy:

Just make sure you're there 15 minutes before 6 p.m. and in your seat. There's a very funny pre-show that unfortunately a lot of folks miss because they come just in time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter