Timing for last day of Wishes?

I would love to be there earlier, but I don't think I'm going to make it to he park much before 7. I'll need to help my husband with our toddler son's bath before taking off. We are staying at WL, so hoping for a short commute. I don't care where I am, so I'll stake out whatever I can when I get there.

So wife doesn't do crowds very well and we had this day planned for wishes before we knew it was the final one. On Monday the 8th we have a reservation for 1900 Park Fare at 7:10, any possibility of doing that and making it to MK for wishes?

if it's at 9pm, maybe. if it's at 10pm your good.

So I have had this planned as our second MK day with fastpasses set. We plan an early day--do you think the park will be crazy all day, or just after 5 or so? Moving MK to another day isn't working well in our plans and I'd like to keep it if possible. I am ok with jetting at dinner time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter