Time for meals at Cinderella's Royal Table

Keyser

DIS Veteran
Can someone say how long eating at CRT takes? I have heard people say that the meal takes about an hour - is that accurate, and does that include the time at the beginning to meet/pose with Cinderella, or do we need to allow additional time for that?

To be more specific, we have an ADR for 1:30, and I'm wondering whether we'll be through in time to see the 3:00 parade...

Can someone say how long eating at CRT takes? I have heard people say that the meal takes about an hour - is that accurate, and does that include the time at the beginning to meet/pose with Cinderella, or do we need to allow additional time for that?

To be more specific, we have an ADR for 1:30, and I'm wondering whether we'll be through in time to see the 3:00 parade...

That depends entirely on how long they take to seat you. We were just there last week and our ADR was for 2:05 and we didn't get seated at our table until 3 pm. We waited probably a good 25 minutes AFTER we got DD's picture taken w/ Cinderella.

I guess the simple answer is, don't count on it. :rotfl:

I can honestly say for us that now that we've done it once, we won't be doing it again unless things change significantly. It was crowded, rushed, the food was not good, and very 'un' magical.

In our experience - we had a breakfast ADR at 8.10am and we were pretty much seated on time. We checked in at 8am and were through the photo with Cinderella and upstairs just after 8.05am. We were out of the restaurant just after the 9am rope drop I would say. However, we were a party of 2 - and we're not especially slow eaters, plus I was suffering from very bad morning sickness so didn't eat much!

Julie xxx

That depends entirely on how long they take to seat you. We were just there last week and our ADR was for 2:05 and we didn't get seated at our table until 3 pm. We waited probably a good 25 minutes AFTER we got DD's picture taken w/ Cinderella.

I guess the simple answer is, don't count on it. :rotfl:

I can honestly say for us that now that we've done it once, we won't be doing it again unless things change significantly. It was crowded, rushed, the food was not good, and very 'un' magical.

We've seen some long lines for pictures but nothing nearly this bad.

Dining doesn't take too long. The limited menu is designed to turn people quickly. There is some time for the princesses to come to the tables but the number of tables is fairly small from a WDW perspective. Unless you have a picture experience similar to the PP you should not have any issues. You may want to check in a little early to start the greeting process early.

We had a late lunch in October and the wait was ridiculous --approx. 45 minutes. We've eaten there 4 times and we've never waited that long. I think the later in the meal period you go, the longer you are likely to wait. I'm guessing they have a short break in reservations b/t b-fast and lunch and b/t lunch and dinner to catch up like most other restaurants, but maybe they go straight through.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter