Time for an impossible question for PCC 4.0

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I know it's too soon to be asking this, but I will ask anyway. I was wondering about our dining rotations. Since these are all new dining rooms, I don't want to miss any of them. But of course I don't want to miss Palo. And maybe Remy's. And, Kevin, it's only five months out. Not the year and an half like my first question about PCC 1.0.

Kim

This may not be known prior to check in at the port. This time I believe we found out early ( a week or two before) but no way to know for sure if we will next time.

What's up Kim - not enough to plan for on ABD? :rotfl:

I know it's too soon to be asking this, but I will ask anyway. I was wondering about our dining rotations. Since these are all new dining rooms, I don't want to miss any of them. But of course I don't want to miss Palo. And maybe Remy's. And, Kevin, it's only five months out. Not the year and an half like my first question about PCC 1.0.

Kim

Since this is a 7-day cruise, we should be in each restaurant at least twice. With that in mind, unless you skip multiple dinners in the Main Dining Rooms, you should be safe with whatever night you select.

Some previous rotations (classic ships) have had guests dining in the same restaurant twice in a row, but not common. If you would like to dine at Palo AND Remy, you might want to consider dining no more than two days apart, to lessen the chance of missing one MDR entirely.

FWIW, on the MV, there was no entertainment in Royal Court or Enchanted Garden. The new show in Animator's was performed on the second night in the rotation. FWIW, there was no character breakfast, nor was there a chocolate night. There has been various discussion as to whether that was a mistake, or informed decision based upon being a new ship.

Steven

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter