Tim Tracker-why exactly did...

I received four notifications that people have laughed in response to my posts. I really don’t get it. It has the vibe of a playground bully. I know that they will most likely laugh at this one too because that’s what bullies do. I think it’s disrespectful and rude and in ten years on this board I’ve never laughed at anyone and I never will. I don’t understand the toxicity toward someone who has a different opinion. If we disagree I still respect your opinion. Anyway, best of wishes to all, even those who laughed.
You are entitled to your opinion and if you let others know that they annoy you they are happy. Do what I did, just do not read them! If you have the courage of your convictions, just ignore those whom you think are being rude. There are bullies on all aspects of social media but you only give them power when you let them know they upset you. And don't let them upset you. My husband coined a phrase that while grammatically awkward, it's very apt, " The truly stupid don't know that they are." Next time just remind yourself of that phrase and smile...drives them crazy!

Reactions: cdh
You are entitled to your opinion and if you let others know that they annoy you they are happy. Do what I did, just do not read them! If you have the courage of your convictions, just ignore those whom you think are being rude. There are bullies on all aspects of social media but you only give them power when you let them know they upset you. And don't let them upset you. My husband coined a phrase that while grammatically awkward, it's very apt, " The truly stupid don't know that they are." Next time just remind yourself of that phrase and smile...drives them crazy!

I’m usually pretty good about ignoring that sort of thing. I’m not sure why it bugged me so much today. I completely agree with everything you said. Thank you so much for your reply. I really appreciate it.

I totally agree. It is amazing to me and I get it that the younger people don't see the forest for the trees but TT is 40 at some point Peter Pan needs to grow up because even though it exists at WDW, in reality there is no NEVER NEVER LAND.

I have no idea of their earning potential if they weren’t masking YouTube videos. I’m going to just throw out that it may be around $100000 per year. I‘ve read on this forum that they earn around $400000 now. I have no idea if that is true or not but if it is then I hope that they live modestly and save most of that income because you all are right. There is no job security. If they think….at 100000 a year we could earn 3000000 in 30 years but at 400000 we could get to 3,000,000 in 7 and a half years….let’s just live like we make 100,000 per year and we will have enough to live thirty years. I could see that. It’s just a quick way to make a lot of money. The problem comes in when they live like they will make the higher income forever. Then, when the YouTube career is gone what do vloggers do to maintain that lifestyle?

I just don't understand the celebrity status of vloggers/bloggers. It blows my mind to see how they are worshipped. People posting who they see. Taking pictures with them. I would much rather experience Disney on my own without any of their opinions or quite honestly anyone else for that matter. Is it just me?

I just don't understand the celebrity status of vloggers/bloggers. It blows my mind to see how they are worshipped. People posting who they see. Taking pictures with them. I would much rather experience Disney on my own without any of their opinions or quite honestly anyone else for that matter. Is it just me?
I would presume you're on this site for some sort of advice be it purely informational or if it would actually sway your opinion or not or at the very least you've asked a question on this site Disney related that may include someone's opinion (even if it's just I would take the monorail not the ferry or something like that).

There's value in getting people's opinions, seeing their insight and then coming to a conclusion on your own or and then there's just taking someone's word not caring about your own input. The former isn't an issue to me the latter is where some of the issues crop up.

I would presume you're on this site for some sort of advice be it purely informational or if it would actually sway your opinion or not or at the very least you've asked a question on this site Disney related that may include someone's opinion (even if it's just I would take the monorail not the ferry or something like that).

There's value in getting people's opinions, seeing their insight and then coming to a conclusion on your own or and then there's just taking someone's word not caring about your own input. The former isn't an issue to me the latter is where some of the issues crop up.
I think where I start not understanding the whole blogging/vlogging thing is watching someone get paid for others watching or reading their videos I am open to others opinions. I just don't get the celebrity status and the worshipping. Walking through WDW a couple of weeks ago, you could spot them a mile away. Some are quite obnoxious and seem to fill the parks. It could be my age however not understanding today's world.

I think where I start not understanding the whole blogging/vlogging thing is watching someone get paid for others watching or reading their videos I am open to others opinions. I just don't get the celebrity status and the worshipping. Walking through WDW a couple of weeks ago, you could spot them a mile away. Some are quite obnoxious and seem to fill the parks. It could be my age however not understanding today's world.
Well I'm with you there in that some people lose sight of things watching them. I could see where someone visits the parks and does a vlogger's park day and not their own so yes I would agree on elevating someone so high that you're no longer taking your own vacation but rather someone else's.

But I don't mind the concept itself.

No, it isn't.

There is a video from Delish about Universal. Two girls walk around Universal trying various snacks and drinks. IMO, their behavior is embarrassing. They act drunker than they are and it’s uncomfortable to watch. You know what I did about it? Nothing. I just didn’t watch anymore of their videos. That’s all you have to do if you don’t like a vlogger. Just stop watching their videos and move on.
I loved that video. I saw it as humorous, particularly the cut to a test pattern with the text "Hot Mess" and Tijuana Brass muzak. Watch Julia's Cracker Barrel vid if you want to give her another chance.

Last edited:
Watched a video last night with TT and I am glad he was INVITED back to a Disney media event. I said it before and I will say it again, I like most of the videos with just him more than the videos where JT tags along.

i mean haters gonna hate hate hate hate. Shake it off shake it off lol

Watched a video last night with TT and I am glad he was INVITED back to a Disney media event. I said it before and I will say it again, I like most of the videos with just him more than the videos where JT tags along.

We were happy too!

Watching now. Some Tracker haters are going to full on stroke out over this.

I‘m so glad they were invited back. 😊

All they have to do is, not watch.
But as someone said above, haters gonna hate.
Not only are they watching, but they appear to be spending a not-insignificant portion of their lives on their echo chamber posting messages about it. It looks like they hit their ~50-page thread limit every week or so. Not 50 posts for the week — 50 pages of posts. That’s a very disturbing amount of hate.

Glad to see Tim back on the list. While we typically only watch their WDW and Universal videos, we really enjoy them. TT, Molly from AllEars, and Adam/Gary are our current favorites for getting our Disney fix between visits.

Not only are they watching, but they appear to be spending a not-insignificant portion of their lives on their echo chamber posting messages about it. It looks like they hit their ~50-page thread limit every week or so. Not 50 posts for the week — 50 pages of posts. That’s a very disturbing amount of hate.

Glad to see Tim back on the list. While we typically only watch their WDW and Universal videos, we really enjoy them. TT, Molly from AllEars, and Adam/Gary are our current favorites for getting our Disney fix between visits.
I know this post is months old, but I just found the Adam/Gary vlogs last month. They are hilarious together. Love love love. Mooooooorrrrning :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter