Tim Tracker-why exactly did...

That's true. They are no longer receiving invitations to media events and getting the swag that comes along with the invitations.
They do still get invitations to media events. I think they were invited to Howl O Scream.

They do still get invitations to media events. I think they were invited to Howl O Scream.

right. I saw that. Isn't it just Disney and Universal that stopped inviting them? I think Howl O Scream was Sea World? (but what do I know.....I'm from wikid fah away in Bahston)

right. I saw that. Isn't it just Disney and Universal that stopped inviting them? I think Howl O Scream was Sea World? (but what do I know.....I'm from wikid fah away in Bahston)
That's right... it was just Disney and Universal that stopped inviting them.

They have been YouTubers for many years. By now they must have acquired enough free Disney tchotchke to fill a double garage.
It's ok with me if WDW is giving other vloggers a turn.
Sometimes that vloggers use the swag to give away to their subscribers.

They get a lot of things from some of their subscribers, too. Vloggers sometimes have videos of opening their mail from their fans.

I suppose it's better in the long run to pay their own way to WDW and Universal. Then they can't be accused of being shills, and are free to give honest assessments.
They have said that they have passes at all the Central FL theme parks.

IF vlogging is your ONLY source of income, you can write off every single one of those passes/memberships. Reviewing food? keep the receipt and mark it with the video upload date. Reviewing an after hours paid event-same thing save the receipt.

That is one thing that I do like about their vlogs - they will say "I wouldn't order that again" etc.

I just don't understand why people have to bring people down. If you don't like them or their videos then don't watch.

I am not directing these last comments towards you- just my 2 cents

Just to be clear…. they haven’t been banned from Disney, they are still welcome in the parks, they are free to vlog, post on Youtube and collect the monetization payments; the only issue is that they are no longer receiving invitations to Disney media events…. correct?

That’s how I understand it.

But some others are reacting as if Dizknee/Universal banned them from the parks forever, like that “meth lab” dilwad several years ago.

I haven’t used that word in several weeks. Sorry, fans, @JaxDad .

Shouldn’t it? Someone is doing something pretty wrong

Who are you referring to as "someone"?

Is there anything that can be done to help Tim and Jen?

Get Jen some social skills help? Maybe a mute button Tim could push when she spouts out her hateful stuff? Basically, they put some stupid stuff online and now have to live with the consequences. If they hadn't put all that crap out there, people wouldn't have the ammunition to get perks removed.

They have said that they have passes at all the Central FL theme parks.

IF vlogging is your ONLY source of income, you can write off every single one of those passes/memberships. Reviewing food? keep the receipt and mark it with the video upload date. Reviewing an after hours paid event-same thing save the receipt.

That is one thing that I do like about their vlogs - they will say "I wouldn't order that again" etc.

I just don't understand why people have to bring people down. If you don't like them or their videos then don't watch.

I am not directing these last comments towards you- just my 2 cents
I thought that if it was a PT job, you could deduct the cost of meals, park tickets, etc., from your taxes.

That character meal that would cost us $60 is an upfront expense for the vlogger, but they get it back in the long run. Doesn't quite hurt as much as it does for the regular person.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter