Tim Tracker advised not to take selfies with guests at Magic Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on the train wreck that is Jenn’s Twitter account?

I agree people change, but how do you know they have ? Or is it keeping Disney sweet?
Every time they are brought up people always mention her Twitter account for reasons they don't like them, but never give any examples. Genuinely curious, what did she post on Twitter?

Every time they are brought up people always mention her Twitter account for reasons they don't like them, but never give any examples. Genuinely curious, what did she post on Twitter?

Fair question. There is lots of playing the sympathy card. People being genuinely supportive and it being misread. A lot of older tweets have been deleted. Have a look, you’ll see what I mean.

Celebrities can live in far more expensive homes and people would (and sometimes do) pay to chat with them. How is this different? To a small group of people, these vloggers are minor celebrities. Some people love them, some people hate them, most people fall in the middle with their opinions.

To be honest I think you have made a good point. I think upon reflection I have been a little harsh about the home.

Not to mention, beyond the question of why anyone would care, how and why does anyone actually know how much the trackers house is worth?

Criticism of their content is fair game. Let’s have a conversation.

But some of this is just nosy and mean spirited veering into creepy and stalker-ish. No thanks

You are right, I picked that up from guru gossip and it is mean spirited.

Fair question. There is lots of playing the sympathy card. People being genuinely supportive and it being misread. A lot of older tweets have been deleted. Have a look, you’ll see what I mean.
Even if those things are true, the way people talk about it made me think she was like a secret Nazi with racist tweets or something. That just sounds like typical social media drama, not a reason to completely turn on someone.

To be honest I think you have made a good point. I think upon reflection I have been a little harsh about the home.
I learned long ago that you can never really know someone else's financial situation based on what they buy.

I'd look at friends who were going on these crazy vacations and think, "How can they go on such expensive vacations? I must be doing something wrong." Turns out, they often couldn't afford it either and were accumulating huge debt and/or were really sacrificing in other areas that weren't as visible.

Even if those things are true, the way people talk about it made me think she was like a secret Nazi or something with racist tweets or something. That just sounds like typical social media drama, not a reason to completely turn on someone.

Completely turn on someone? Are you 12?

Some old ones are not great.

You are right, I picked that up from guru gossip and it is mean spirited.
@kevin harrison - Wow - got to give you props for listening, and taking in what other have to say, and even rethinking, in a calm and rational manner, and in public. High five!!

To me - that's what this place is SUPPOSED to be all about! Many times others posts have made me look at, and think about things differently, or at least realize there ARE different points on things I may not have even considered. That's what keeps me coming back.

Completely turn on someone? Are you 12?

Some old ones are not great.
Yes. Every thread about them inevitably includes someone that says something like 'I used to like them, then I saw Jenn's Twitter account...'.

Still have no idea what she used to post on there that was that bad.

Believe it or not, there is a 4th category in regards to vlogggers...

The “i don’t care one way or the other” group.

Ah, yes, I thought of those, but you & I categorize differently it seems, because I was thinking those people would fall under the "meh" category, which I figured fell in between loving & hating. But I can definitely see giving them their own category as well, since technically they don't have any feelings about them at all. 🙂

What are your feelings on doing the Panteon chats for $$$$ whilst living in a $450k gated home?
That is part of the YouTube gig. If they get superchats - which they are entitled to - they can use that money however they want to. If people choose to send T&J money, that is THEIR business and their choice to do so.

$450k is NOT alot of money to spend on a house. Actually that is quite a modest home price, especially in a gated community - which there are alot of in that area of FL. I lived for years in the Dallas, Ft.Worth area and the home we had there we paid just shy of $400k for - in a standard suburban neighborhood. I don't know why everyone thinks the trackers are living in some mansion. IMO, they live a pretty modest lifestyle considering the money they are making on their channel - and good for them...they work hard to do it and they deserve every penny.

We have a theory that they only pretended they couldn't get pregnant...and when they saw their viewership decline, that magically they were able to conceive.

I used to watch them because they were "real" people...now they're totally acting most of the time. Hope that baby boosts their ratings! /s

Dang, so much hate for the trackers in this thread. No one is forcing you to like them. Certainly no one is forcing you to watch them. What am I missing? I'm certainly not their biggest fan but I can't imagine caring this much about two random people who make videos on the internet.

We have a theory that they only pretended they couldn't get pregnant...and when they saw their viewership decline, that magically they were able to conceive.

I used to watch them because they were "real" people...now they're totally acting most of the time. Hope that baby boosts their ratings! /s

I also have a theory...you posted that to see if you could get a rise out of people. :sad2:

Okay Doctor. Then educate me on this.

Why can Jenn go to Aulani with no issues?
Why can Jenn go on multiple cruises with no issues?
Why can Jenn go to Tokyo Disney with no issues?
Why can Jenn go to Disneyland with no issues?

But driving and crowds put her over the edge. Seems put on to me....

It seems to me fun things she's perfectly okay with. But real life gets a little tough.

Amen. I can't wait till she has panic attacks when it's time to change a poopy diaper or buy stuff for the baby instead of another pair of damn Mickey ears. Guess there will be more slack for Tim to pick up...

That is part of the YouTube gig. If they get superchats - which they are entitled to - they can use that money however they want to. If people choose to send T&J money, that is THEIR business and their choice to do so.

$450k is NOT alot of money to spend on a house. Actually that is quite a modest home price, especially in a gated community - which there are alot of in that area of FL. I lived for years in the Dallas, Ft.Worth area and the home we had there we paid just shy of $400k for - in a standard suburban neighborhood. I don't know why everyone thinks the trackers are living in some mansion. IMO, they live a pretty modest lifestyle considering the money they are making on their channel - and good for them...they work hard to do it and they deserve every penny.

Guess you didn’t see my other post... I said I was wrong

It’s astonishing how much people care about the lives of strangers. Just ignore them and get on with your life. Go outside or read a book. Something productive.
I am very productive. I wear big girl pants, which is more than I can say for Jenn. She was fine in the beginning but now she's just an endless, useless ball of need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter