Tim Tracker advised not to take selfies with guests at Magic Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if you suffer from panic attacks PERSONALLY, or know someone PERSONALLY who does, you are being PERSONALLY maligned. That's all.

I do not understand your logic? I said I didn't care for Jenn Tracker. When I was jumped on I said her "panic attacks" seem a little self serving. Because I said Jenn Tracker's "panic attacks" are self serving then I am PERSONALLY maligning anybody with panic attacks, anybody related to someone with panic attacks, and anybody who walks down the street with someone who has panic attacks. Wow that's a lot of people! Come on ladies I think we are being a little dramatic here!

When I was jumped on I said her "panic attacks" seem a little self serving.
I'd really like to hear your answer to my earlier question. Why do you find it difficult to believe that stressful situations trigger someone's anxiety and panic attacks?

Isn't it logical for a person to experience anxiety and panic attacks in situations that induce anxiety and panic? And aren't those usually unpleasant or stressful experiences that lead to the anxiety and panic?

I have had lighting trigger a panic attack. Also had it happen with sound. We were in a movie theater watching the remake of War of the Worlds and the base in the soundtrack was so deep and chest rattling that I started to have a severe anxiety attack. It was bad enough that I had to run out of the theater and take rescue meds. It shocked the heck out of me!

I've had them unprovoked while out shopping. Thankfully DH was with me otherwise I would have been in trouble.

Anxiety and panic attacks suck. They aren't just being uncomfortable doing unpleasant things. They can be crippling in The moment. They are embarrassing. They are scary.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is just wrong. Having them doesnt make a person less "strong" anymore than having cancer does. It is a disease. And it cannot be switched off or "gotten over".

Since continuing to have this conversation is like beating a deaf, stubborn dead horse who refuses to even consider another line of thought, and since I no longer wish to perform that task, I am going to abscond from this thread. Since it is an unpleasant and undesired task to beat said horse, I will leave before I start having a self-serving, self orchestrated panic attack.

I send hugs to all who have been supportive, logical, calm, and loving in this thread. I hope those you love, or you yourselves, whoever suffers from non-self serving and totally self-orchestrated panic attacks, can experience more calm, tranquil, non distressing times in your life. 'Cause real panic attacks suck, for realz,

Side note before I go - @Yensid96 - I hope your health has taken a turn for the better.

Deuces!!

I do not understand your logic? I said I didn't care for Jenn Tracker. When I was jumped on I said her "panic attacks" seem a little self serving. Because I said Jenn Tracker's "panic attacks" are self serving then I am PERSONALLY maligning anybody with panic attacks, anybody related to someone with panic attacks, and anybody who walks down the street with someone who has panic attacks. Wow that's a lot of people! Come on ladies I think we are being a little dramatic here!

WHY is it ANY of your business what triggers her anxiety? If you don't like her, move on with your freaking life. Imagine how much happier you would be if you didn't feel the need to psychoanalyze a stranger's mental health on the internet.

And we wonder why public figures suffer from anxiety, self-doubt, and depression.

Where are the mods on this post? I feel like this has gotten way off topic. I understand that some comments deserve a response (that I happen to agree with) but I think it is time to just walk away from the discussion like some other Disers have already.
The report button is in the lower left hand corner.

Because if you suffer from panic attacks PERSONALLY, or know someone PERSONALLY who does, you are being PERSONALLY maligned. That's all.
Meh I suffer from Panic Attacks regularly and I don't feel attacked. I've noticed on social media there are a lot of people who have found issues with jenn for other reasons so I think the poster is just being nitpicky and everything she does will annoy them. its not that the poster denies the reality of panic attacks, they are denying Jenn the panic attacks because of some problematic behavior that makes her "unlikable".

I have had lighting trigger a panic attack. Also had it happen with sound. We were in a movie theater watching the remake of War of the Worlds and the base in the soundtrack was so deep and chest rattling that I started to have a severe anxiety attack. It was bad enough that I had to run out of the theater and take rescue meds. It shocked the heck out of me!

I've had them unprovoked while out shopping. Thankfully DH was with me otherwise I would have been in trouble.

Anxiety and panic attacks suck. They aren't just being uncomfortable doing unpleasant things. They can be crippling in The moment. They are embarrassing. They are scary.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is just wrong. Having them doesnt make a person less "strong" anymore than having cancer does. It is a disease. And it cannot be switched off or "gotten over".
Agreed. Most of the times when I am havingone I can't tell I am having one. It feels like a stroke or a heart attack because I can't breath or swallow and I feel so lightheaded and detached. I can barely think or speak and its awful because mine last HOURS. never think its a panic attack becuase I read they don't usually last that long but alas I've gone through so many MRIs and testing for everyone to say "girl you're just super stressed and anxious".

Regarding the initial post, it might as well have said, "Guest was advised to slow down when speed walking to Flight of Passage at rope drop". One CM decided it was either causing a crowd and/or confusion among guests and shut down the selfie line with Tim. It doesn't make it the rule, just a one-off situation.

We are in one of TT's videos just walking down main st after an AP event. My daughter didn't know who he was but saw a guy with a camera and did what 12-year-old girls do by striking a pose. That's me pushing the stroller wearing the Alien eyes, with the kid holding the blue glowing Pandora sword-thing.

I don't normally follow TT, but just wanted to search out videos of the event, so I found that one and was like 'holy cow...is that us??!!" Think I can get royalties? lol (sarcasm)

Interesting how a topic about a vlogger couple turns into a "I can top that" panic attack story" and derail.

Tim and Jenn just announced something wonderful!!! For everyone who has followed them closely, it's really wonderful and I am so very happy for them. I don't want to spoil it, but go check their youtube channel.
Thank you - did just that after I read your post, and cried in happiness right along with Jenn. Can't believe the underbelly of society who are apparently trying to dim their high. The internet is truly full of soulless, heartless cretins at times.

ETA: So grateful this place is mostly free of that kind of random hate.

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but, from watching Tim Tracker's youtube channel I got the impression from what he was saying that he got a free Disney cruise and other freebies because of his vlogging, nice work if you can get it.

My issues with the Trackers are very simple.

When it comes to Disney prep/info they tend to be pretty awful at it. Look at their video attempting to rope drop Pandora, and how is failed miserably.

My other issue with Jenn is she'll complain ohh this $20 meal is so expensive, all the while dropping $$$$ on Dooney bags and dozens of pairs of Mickey Ears, then again odds are she isn't paying for those anyway since she always used to plug a random Etsy store.

Also I'm shocked with how far into bed the Trackers have become with Disney that they didn't go back and scrub their old videos where they routinely did things Disney frowns upon.

Thank you - did just that after I read your post, and cried in happiness right along with Jenn. Can't believe the underbelly of society who are apparently trying to dim their high. The internet is truly full of soulless, heartless cretins at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter