Tiffany Towncar Review

We just used Tiffany for the 2nd time on our POR trip 5/8-5/15. Our driver was Sam. We had a wonderful experience. He had been waiting at the airport for us for almost an hour...our plane was delayed. He was happy to finally see us and asked if everything (with the flight) was ok. He did a grocery stop for me, helped me with the bags, was courteous and professional. He was good with our kids.

He was 15 minutes early for our pick up back to the airport. He was eager to hear my boys talk about our week. He pointed out places of interest along the way. We got to the airport safe and sound.

We will MOST DEFINATELY be using Tiffany again in the future!

According to Tiffany's website the cost of a town car to Disney's resorts is $95.00, to Universal resorts is $85.00, I-Drive and Downtown Orlando resorts are $80.00.
If the poster is staying at a Disney resort, the cost would be $90.00 after using the coupon.
FL tours is $115.00 to the MK resorts and $105.00 to the other Disney resorts, they have a $5.00 off coupon as well.

Can you help me out-interested in using stretch limo service-now I think it's $170 less $5 coupon plus 20% gratuity plus airport fees and tolls?

Can anyone tell me what the total would be from MCO to BWI and back to MCO?

I'm so confused.

Just booked TTC for our trip to WDW this Saturday and I'm so excited! Thanks for all your helpful information and I'll be sure to post about my experience with them when I get back.

Mom from NC

We used them for the first time last week and we will be sure to use them again in the future. They did a much better job than the company we used last time (I can’t remember the other company’s name). Both of our drivers were Brazilian so we had a lot to talk about during the ride. Very friendly! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter