Tickets from Airmiles?

tmli

Wants to be known as tmlh....
Has anyone ordered and received their passes using airmiles? I have enough to order 1 but had a couple of questions.

Do they have anything on the back that says you got them using airmiles? I need AP's because of the number of days and visits we have planned. If I order one of these can I then take it to Guest Services and upgrade it to an AP?

From what I understand a 7day PHP if unused can be used full value against the cost of an AP...is this right?

I'm not sure Tracey but I'd be interested to know as well. I think I remembered reading that you get whatever price was paid on the tickets applied to the cost of the AP. I'm assuming that Air Miles probably buys them in bulk so they can get a discount on them.

You might try posting the question on the Theme Parks board and say that you're getting the tickets from a rewards program.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter