Tickets & bags

MickeyMinnieMouse

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We'll be visiting SeaWorld Orlando for the 1st time and plan to buy tickets (including quick queue) online before arriving.
1. Do we just scan our ticket from our phone to get in or do we need to pickup paper copies of entry tickets & quick queue tix?
2. What do they scan in the quick queue lines? Paper ticket or phone? If paper, should we bring a lanyard?
3. What can you take on rides? We have fanny packs.

Thank you for any advice.

If you have a ticket that says you can go right to the gate, it works just fine on your phone or you can print it out. Same for the quick queue. I think they even recommend just using your phone to save paper. I'd suggest taking a screenshot or downloading the little PDF they send, in case your internet connection is funky when you need it.

If you have a ticket that says you can go right to the gate, it works just fine on your phone or you can print it out. Same for the quick queue. I think they even recommend just using your phone to save paper. I'd suggest taking a screenshot or downloading the little PDF they send, in case your internet connection is funky when you need it.
Ty for the reply. I'm guessing that means you can take phone on rides? Or do they have some sort of storage for small items closer to ride loading?

You can take your phone on rides, at your own risk. Technically there are signs not to, but I don't think anyone listens (Six Flags does the same thing). You can also leave it on the loading platform on some rides, also at your own risk.

I put a little tether on my phone case so I can tie it to my belt loop on coasters. Gives me piece of mind so I can enjoy the ride & not worry. Years ago I lost a phone out of a pocket on Superman in Six Flags, no desire to repeat that. Manta especially is notorious for emptying pockets...

You can take your phone on rides, at your own risk. Technically there are signs not to, but I don't think anyone listens (Six Flags does the same thing). You can also leave it on the loading platform on some rides, also at your own risk.

I put a little tether on my phone case so I can tie it to my belt loop on coasters. Gives me piece of mind so I can enjoy the ride & not worry. Years ago I lost a phone out of a pocket on Superman in Six Flags, no desire to repeat that. Manta especially is notorious for emptying pockets...
Ty for the intel. Great idea on the tether.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter