ticketes with no expiration date ?

cheermom1

<font color=teal>He NEVER EVER takes them out in p
if I get a 7 day ticket with no expiration date and use 4 days and save the rest for say several years later I can do that right????

we are trying to make the most of our money and we want to go back but don't know when.. thanks

Yes, no expiration is just that, you can use some now, some later and some even farther downthe road. We upgraded to the 10 day no expire with water park and more option. We only used 3 park visits and 1 extra visit for Disney Quest, so we still have 7 park visits and 9 water park or more visits left. We will use these tkts for the next several visits.

WE bought the 10 day with no expiration 2 trips ago, still have a few days left, then time to buy new ones. We knew we would continue our trips, so we bought the biggest tickets we could and at the time we purschased them paid about $30 a day plus 5 plus options. 2 of our children have passed the age of 9 and now we will have to get their tickets upgraded at guest services next time we go.

Agree with the other posts, but wanted to add that should Disney add a new theme park your non-expiring ticket would only be good for the four existing parks. Since all the new park discussion is purely 'blue-sky' concepts right now, it's unlikely to be an issue, but it is worth noting.

ShantaClausScript.png

Last year we bought the Florida Residents 4 day pass for the price of three days and added the no expiration. Used the second day just last week. Still have 2 days left. Price averaged to about $30 a day. Disney had a special going I believe sometime in February. I am seeing Disney is raising prices again tomorrow and went to the allears website to see what was available. Nothing excited me, so I guess I will wait for the next sale. If anyone hears of any sales happening...pass it on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter