Ticket Question

Gitts2008

Mouseketeer
:scratchin Hello :wave2:

I am sorry if this has been asked MILLION times but I need some clarification:

We are going for 8 days.
We purchased an 8 day MYW w/PH.

If I upgrade to a 10 day MYW /PH and NE and I am using 8 days. I will have 2 days left over, but I would be paying for NE on all 10 days, not just the 2 days if I upgraded on my 8th day.

Also, I can not upgrade the tickets again to a WPF&M if I want to do so, when we return. I would need to upgrade to the WPF&M with in 14 days of first use. And, I would be paying for 10 WPF&M, not just the 2 days that I want...

2 A, 1 C

8 day PH: $808.00
10 day PH and NE: $1426
10 day PH, NE and WPF&M: $1576
2 day PH: $537
2 day PH and WPF&M :$723

8 day PH + 2 day PH = $1345
8 day PH + 2 day PH and WPF&M: $1531

I hope that I made some sense here :confused3:
It is cheaper for us to NOT do a NE, if all of my days are charged for NE?

Also, I read somewhere that if you pay less than gate price, you are charged the difference, I think this is what I read....We are using the 4/3 deal.

TIA.

Get the 10 day PH +WPFun more option NE.
This way if you use 8 days on your next trip you will have 2 park hopping days and 10 water park/disney quest days left. This is much more cost effective.

Alternative: Go 1 or 2 days less to the parks on this trip and more water parks to even out your next trip.

Personally I always get the 10 day ticket with NE. We go often and there have been several times 1 kid or both get sick so we need to stay at the resort. At least with NE we can use the ticket on the next trip.

Figuring out the ticket thing is a major hassle; I'm wrestling with it myself. I'm not sure the NE is worthwhile (but we will use up all our major park days within 14 days, I think -- just have WPFM leftover -- even in June, it's hard to use up 10 WPFM days, along with major parks). Are you really going to use WPFM much at the end of February? Do you know when you'll likely be back -- will it be warm enough for WP, or do you like to do DQ a lot?

Will you actually use up your 8 days (depending on your arrival and check-out). I guess if you upgrade to 10 days, and get NE, that commits you to coming back as an extra incentive for the next trip -- when you have several hundred dollars tied up in leftover tix. I think you may already have what you need, maybe just pay OOP for one water park day, if it's warm enough (or one DQ day). Adding WPFM only works if you're using it 2 days or more (and I think it costs the same no matter how many days you add on, like the PH).

Are you really going to use WPFM much at the end of February? Do you know when you'll likely be back -- will it be warm enough for WP, or do you like to do DQ a lot? I am a Floridian, so we will be back for a vacation. We are just currently trapped in NY due to our jobs:sad1:

Will you actually use up your 8 days (depending on your arrival and check-out). Yes, we will use all 8 days arriving at 12pm and leaving at 8pm

I guess if you upgrade to 10 days, and get NE, that commits you to coming back as an extra incentive for the next trip -- when you have several hundred dollars tied up in leftover tix. I think you may already have what you need, maybe just pay OOP for one water park day, if it's warm enough (or one DQ day). Adding WPFM only works if you're using it 2 days or more (and I think it costs the same no matter how many days you add on, like the PH).

Adding the WPF&M does not make much sense right now, I thought that getting a 10 PH w/ NE would be cheaper but it is not since I guess I would be paying for 10 NE tix and not just 2.

This is a make-up-cation for us, so I do not want to "save" any days if possible for later use. We know that we can get away now. I do not know what the future holds, but I know that we will be back one day, hopefully not too far in the future.
Thanks, sometimes having someone else make sense, helps me make sense :)

Its not worth it unless you plan a future trip for 2 days or X days with 2 in the parks and 10 WP visits.

Thanks Mbanks21

I thought that getting a 10-day NE ticket would be cheaper, but it is not since we would only have 2 NE days, but be paying for 10 NE days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter