Ticket price increase? And Getaway Today questions

ClaraOswald

DIS Veteran
What month does Disneyland typically raise their ticket prices?

We aren't going until December 2023. Getaway Today has the 5-day tickets for the price of a 4-day and it says they can be used through mid-January 2024. I'm wondering when I should purchase in order to get the best price possible.

And if I have to reschedule or cancel, I remember a few years ago....Getaway today would let you basically 'bank' anything you've paid to use toward future travel if you have to cancel or change a trip. Anyone know if that's still the case?

What month does Disneyland typically raise their ticket prices?

We aren't going until December 2023. Getaway Today has the 5-day tickets for the price of a 4-day and it says they can be used through mid-January 2024. I'm wondering when I should purchase in order to get the best price possible.

And if I have to reschedule or cancel, I remember a few years ago....Getaway today would let you basically 'bank' anything you've paid to use toward future travel if you have to cancel or change a trip. Anyone know if that's still the case?
I would call to be sure, but I had not heard it had changed. February is typically when prices increase for Disneyland Resort historically.

It's not a set pattern. Last year ticket prices increased in October. In 2020 it was February. In 2019 I think it was January. It used be August years ago. I remember because we were there for my son's birthday a couple of years and saw the prices on the ticket booth boards had changed overnight. One year they increased prices twice.

Last edited:
Personal opinion, but I think we'll see an increase really soon. It's been 10 months since the last one...magic keys are going up...

Personal opinion, but I think we'll see an increase really soon. It's been 10 months since the last one...magic keys are going up...
And they are raising food prices with no notice as well! The price will never go down so I would say jump on it!! Also I have used GetAwayToday for the last 20 years and never had a problem, I recommend them wholeheartedly!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter