Thrill the Wonder in 2010!

bump! Ok I swear to you all I am gonna start collecting addresses this week! I need to clear my PM box and then will be sending PMs to everyone who is interested!

bump! Ok I swear to you all I am gonna start collecting addresses this week! I need to clear my PM box and then will be sending PMs to everyone who is interested!

I'm not sure I want to dance, but my daughter does. Please keep us informed. I think this is going to be great. And, a wonderful tribute to a performer, who was ahead of his time. RIP MJ

ok I have compiled the list, cleared the PM box, and we are ready to move forward. Ok ok I'm only like 5 months late. I'm a busy boy:banana:

We have about 25 people give or take right now. I will be PMing everyone for addresses.

I have gotten a lot of addresses back. I have been sick for the last 3 weeks now(last week I have been on anti biotics) so that has had me relatively out of commission. I appreciate the offers I've received about costs, but it's really not necessary. My reward is having people do Thriller with me. As much as being the center of the room can be fun, it's MUCH more fun when there are several people dancing with you!

Realistically, knowing my schedule and such, I'm hoping to get these out to you all by xmas.

I have gotten a lot of addresses back. I have been sick for the last 3 weeks now(last week I have been on anti biotics) so that has had me relatively out of commission. I appreciate the offers I've received about costs, but it's really not necessary. My reward is having people do Thriller with me. As much as being the center of the room can be fun, it's MUCH more fun when there are several people dancing with you!

Realistically, knowing my schedule and such, I'm hoping to get these out to you all by xmas.

If it would be more convenient to give it to me sometime during DAP weekend, that's fine.

thx a mint for the update :thumbsup2

no worries, Thommy - take care of yourself :hug: I've been fighting this flu/cold thing for 3 wks now and it is totally draining. :sick:

We'll buy you one :drinking1 before we hit the stage...I'll need mine for courage :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

cheers,
:flower3:

It's a great idea to bring them with you for DATW......

LOL I will bring them to DAP on Saturday night most likely. I'm not positive if I can attend DATW yet. I get done with work at 7 so it will depend on how far along you guys are I think.

LOL I will bring them to DAP on Saturday night most likely. I'm not positive if I can attend DATW yet. I get done with work at 7 so it will depend on how far along you guys are I think.

I think bringing them to DAP would be a better bet anyway. I'm sure we wouldn't be anywhere near finished by 7 (maybe Japan or USA, even).

But I'm not sure about giving instructional DVD's to a bunch of drunken tourists...and that way you wouldn't need to worry about storing them somewhere during your shift.

ok folks, the first part is ready! Rather than trying to put files on a DVD that will also work in a DVD player, I opted for just putting the files on my mobile me account and let you all download it.

So the first thing for everyone to do is go to http://public.me.com/djandyz and download the zip file that says TTWonder.zip

Download and extract it. In that, you'll find all the audio files to assist you with learning the dance as well as the script that helps you learn it.

There are 2 DVDs for the set, so I'm not entirely sure how I'll handle that. I think I'm gonna buy the cheap paper DVD jackets to use and then ship them that way. I will keep everyone updated.

I have the dvds and nothing to do tonight since I am on call, but I'm having problems burning the dvds. I am going to try booting into windows and going about it that way. I'll keep u guys updated.

ok folks, the first part is ready! Rather than trying to put files on a DVD that will also work in a DVD player, I opted for just putting the files on my mobile me account and let you all download it.

So the first thing for everyone to do is go to http://public.me.com/djandyz and download the zip file that says TTWonder.zip

Download and extract it. In that, you'll find all the audio files to assist you with learning the dance as well as the script that helps you learn it.

There are 2 DVDs for the set, so I'm not entirely sure how I'll handle that. I think I'm gonna buy the cheap paper DVD jackets to use and then ship them that way. I will keep everyone updated.

I went to download this, and it told me the account didn't exist.

Me too. I have two left feet so I am going to need either a lot of liquid courage :drinking1or I will have to get practicing soon:dancer:

Thanks for putting this together, its gonna be fun.

I went to download this, and it told me the account didn't exist.

yeah I no longer have the mobile me account. I will try to find another hosting solution. I'm thinking of just putting the file on rapidshare or something like that. I'll update when I find something.

I have to load windows in order to burn the DVDs for whatever reason, so I'm working on them as much as I can. I hope to be able to finish the first discs and then burn the 2nd discs later this week.

Thanks for keeping us up to date on the DVD progress. This is going to be so much fun :-D

just to give a rather sad update, production was halted on the dvds because I might not be able to make the cruise. The final balance is due by the end of September and I unfortunately have had to make a choice between long term happiness or short term and for right now, I'm picking long term.

This could change pending some other financial matters, but as it stands right now, I don't think I'm gonna be able to make it :-( I should know for sure within the next month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter