• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Three Transportation Questions

BearcatsFan

<font color=green>we finally had a minute to breat
1. Roughly how much time should I give myself to get from POFQ to YC for a breakfast ADR (using the bus to DHS, then the ferry to YC). Not looking for exact times ... just wondering how early (or late!) we can get up.

2. Roughly how much time should I give myself to get from POFQ to WinterSummerland Mini Golf, using the bus to Blizzard Beach (for the same reason)?

3. The boat at POR/POFQ that goes to DTD - where does it dock in DTD? I'm thinking near Marketplace but I'm also thinking that I'm wrong.

I'm sure these answers can be found here on the DIS somewhere, but I've searched and searched with no luck. :headache:

TIA for the information :worship:

For #1, spring for a cab is the best advice I could give.

Using Disney transportation for breakfast is going to take you a long time. I would probably leave my room 1.5 hours before breakfast. But I am conservative.

Best case where all transportation is waiting for you when you walk up - 40-45 minutes.

Worst case - where you just missed the transportation - close to 80-90 minutes.

If you choose to do it, you may consider walking from DHS to Yacht Club - that will take about 20 minutes, so not much quicker than the boat but depending on timing, could be quite a bit faster.

2. Roughly how much time should I give myself to get from POFQ to WinterSummerland Mini Golf, using the bus to Blizzard Beach (for the same reason)?
Between 15 - 45 minutes.
3. The boat at POR/POFQ that goes to DTD - where does it dock in DTD? I'm thinking near Marketplace but I'm also thinking that I'm wrong.
The PO boat does dock at the Marketplace. It's the SSR & OKW boats that dock at PI.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter