Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Good Tuesday Morning DIS Friends :wave:

Let‘s think about the Letter L :scratchin

#1 - Life - I’m most grateful for this. Before I go to sleep every night it’s the first thing I thank God for and it’s the first I ask to be blessed with tomorrow.

#2 - Lectoring at Mass - I’m very grateful that our parish priest asked me to start doing this 15 years ago and I’m very grateful I said yes. It‘s very special to be a part of the Mass as a proclaimer of God’s word.

#3 - Love - I’m very grateful for being blessed with the ability to love. I’m grateful to give love to others and to receive love from others. Without love, I would be a very sad and lonely person.

Things I'm grateful for that begin with L -

Lights - I love things bright and cheerful, and even have one of those sun-mimicking lights for grey, rainy days

Love 💜 - especially for coming from a loving home

and, the inspiration for today's topic...

my cousin L~~~ (because I was thinking about her last night as I unwrapped a very special ornament she gave me and put it on my tree)

L's:

1. My DD's two friends named Lily. One was for a season (we moved) and the other is her BFF. Special good girls that have big hearts. Ir can be hard to find these kinds of friends, even in homeschool.

2. Long winter nights in December. It adds to the beauty and excitement of Christmas.

3. Lollipops. Who doesn't love figuring out how many licks to the center of the Tootsie Pop?!

L things that I am grateful for

1 Lord Jesus!
2 Love shared through life and of course life in general.
3 Listening ears that are healthy and I pray kind. Definitely laughter as well!

:hug:Lynn, I am very grateful to you! Forgot to say earlier, my grandma loved lilacs, too.

Last edited:
It’s HUMP Day! :wave:

This is tough - Wednesdays are boring for me.

#1 - I’m grateful that I know that the office I work at is closed tomorrow, which makes Wednesday less boring as I plan out all my errands for the next day.

#2 - I’m grateful that Wednesdays are the slowest day at the office so I can catch up on some work sitting on my desk

#3 - I’m grateful that we are blessed financially to plan out my grocery list every Wednesday night for tomorrow. I plan on a budget, we aren‘t wealthy people, but what I need I buy (generic if I can) and I know that’s something to be very grateful for.

Wednesdays:

1. Typically errand day and DD gets to pick some of the stops. Generally Petsmart to see the hamsters and kitties (which I have explained we can't have both!) And 5 Below or Target.

2. Trash day. There is something satisfying about empty cans and a new week.

3. Breakfast at a museum's diner. The BEST service, food, and prices. Because we homeschool and DH doesn't work weekdays, we are usually the youngest ones lol.

Today's Topic - 3 Things You're Grateful for About Wednesdays

1 Wednesdays always make me smile to think of pooh:I am pretty sure I once got to go on the pooh ride at DL on a Wednesday. God-willing, I am able to get back to DL post Covid, maybe I can do that again.

2 Mid-week extra reflection, prayer, and praise.

3 Every other Wednesdays are our Sparkletts delivery man comes. Dad and I sure appreciate the wonderful customer service he always provides. I drink water like a 🐳I sure thank him for what he delivers us.

Attachments

• Wednesday.jpg
    Wednesday.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 0

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter