Thoughts/comments on my ADR's

Heard02

Mouseketeer
Hey there Disney fans!
Below are our upcoming ADR's for our vacation in October.
The ones with * are ones we have never tried before and looking for any feedback you might have.

Cinderella Royal Table-lunch
*Cape May Cafe-dinner
Sci-Fi-lunch (it's been about 5 years since we've been here)
Mama Melrose-dinner
*Tusker House-breakfast
Yak n Yeti-lunch
*Biergarten-dinner

Thanks!!!

Love Cape May dinner!
CRT is ok, like breakfast better (DH is picky and doesnt like the food on the lunch menu)
Sci Fi - fun, limited menu
Mama Melrose - pretty good, though my least fav of the italian resataurants
Tusker - character breakfast - not too fond of last year. There were only 3 characters rotating, and barely got to even say hi to each, service wasnt great and food so so. Like Chef Mickeys MUCH better, there are 5 characters rotating so we get more interaction and have found the service better.
Yak & Yeti - eating there for the 1st time in 2 weeks!

Hey there Disney fans!
Below are our upcoming ADR's for our vacation in October.
The ones with * are ones we have never tried before and looking for any feedback you might have.

Cinderella Royal Table-lunch
*Cape May Cafe-dinner
Sci-Fi-lunch (it's been about 5 years since we've been here)
Mama Melrose-dinner
*Tusker House-breakfast
Yak n Yeti-lunch
*Biergarten-dinner

Thanks!!!

Sci-Fi dinner is much better than lunch!! Chef Mickey's is better than Tusker House breakfast! I didn't like Biergarten, but my in-laws (who were stationed in Germany for a while) loved it. I am trying Cape May for the first time in Dec. It has great ratings though. Sorry, I can't help with anything else.

My only comment is that you have several lunches, and I would switch them to dinners instead. Especially if you are traveling with kids - you should get to the park at RD, leave around 1-2pm for a swim / rest at the hotel, and then back again for dinner and more touring. Of course, if you are going adults only, then its not as important to take the breaks, but still, its a good thing to have!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter