Those using swagbucks ???

I ordered a $25 Amazon card just now, and I was able to do a real-time shipment on it. Now, I had already done my one $25 card on the 1st of the month.

Checked "My Account" and it now has this written: "Real-time shipment of five gift cards up to $50 in value each month*" Still can't do PayPal, Physical GCs, or Visa.

This is a pretty nice surprise to see.

I ordered a $25 Amazon card just now, and I was able to do a real-time shipment on it. Now, I had already done my one $25 card on the 1st of the month.

Checked "My Account" and it now has this written: "Real-time shipment of five gift cards up to $50 in value each month*" Still can't do PayPal, Physical GCs, or Visa.

This is a pretty nice surprise to see.

thanks for the update!

For anyone with an AmEx card - I had an offer for a $15 credit after spending $50 at on an order from Sunbasket. Swagbucks has an offer for 7000 SB for a new subscription (can cancel after 1st delivery). Sunbasket is also offering special pricing & free shipping. I ordered 10 of the single ready to serve meals - after the Sunbasket promotion it was about $53, less a $15 AmEx credit, less $70 in SB = $32 MM plus the 10 meals. I could have spent about $28 with the minimum number of single serve meals (4) without the AmEx credit, but decided it was worth spending about $10 more to get 6 more meals.

For anyone with an AmEx card - I had an offer for a $15 credit after spending $50 at on an order from Sunbasket. Swagbucks has an offer for 7000 SB for a new subscription (can cancel after 1st delivery). Sunbasket is also offering special pricing & free shipping. I ordered 10 of the single ready to serve meals - after the Sunbasket promotion it was about $53, less a $15 AmEx credit, less $70 in SB = $32 MM plus the 10 meals. I could have spent about $28 with the minimum number of single serve meals (4) without the AmEx credit, but decided it was worth spending about $10 more to get 6 more meals.
Thank You. Was able to get on both SB and MP.

Are any of the games worth downloading to get to a certain level to earn SB?
DoubleDown- Is super easy. Do Roulette, bet evenly on red/black. Typically credits on level 10.
PopSlots- Fairly easy. Facebook is great to great extra coins.
Grand harvest- Easy and fun. I like the actually game though.
Board Kings- Fun game. If you play twice a day, and make sure to play the mini games. You can get this one.
Club Vegas- Can get, but tricky. Join a good club. Only do the Wheel game. Get up to about 20/30 million. Than bet minimum 180K (higher if you can). Check you club, messages, and mini games to get coins. Credits around level 90

And remember Facebook is great for free credit/coins for all the games. Grand Harvest go to photos look for the ones with free stuff in corners. All the rest are in posts.

Thanks! I did the same thing. Thanks for laying it all out.

I went in and skipped my upcoming orders. I guess we can just cancel it after we receive the first order and get the SB points? I need to make a note on my calendar so I don't forget.

Had great success today with the receipt scan for the center Swago square. We were away last week so I needed to stock up on fruits and vegetables. Had 8 items on one Aldi receipt, and actually got credit for them all. Amazing.

I've received credit once in the past month or so
I was on a roll for about 2 months or so... Where each one credited. It's was an easy 50sb/day on days when I remembered to do it. Guess I will skip it for a while if it's just going to be a total waste of my time. SMH

Anyone else running into the issue of starting and completing a survey, but instead of taking you back to the SB homepage, it just leads you directly into another survey? I've had this happen multiple times lately and it's super frustrating!

So I decided to do se surveys for quick amazon money..
I never do surveys because they are so boring.
Today I got a Disney world one..
Q. What do you want them to bring back
1 fast passes
2 annual/ season passes
3 theater shows

And so forth...
Ha Screenshot_20210622-211347_Samsung Internet.jpg

I'm gonna do this deal just because it makes sense to but I was wondering what the promotion was that let you get 10 meals for the $53? I can't seem to find anything comparable. Also, their portions look super small for an adult. Have you actually tried any of them yet? We're big eaters and while I don't expect to always get full, I'm hoping the meals would at least pass for a light lunch.

I'm gonna do this deal just because it makes sense to but I was wondering what the promotion was that let you get 10 meals for the $53? I can't seem to find anything comparable. Also, their portions look super small for an adult. Have you actually tried any of them yet? We're big eaters and while I don't expect to always get full, I'm hoping the meals would at least pass for a light lunch.

I did this deal too and the portions of the single serve meals are pretty large. They are definitely bigger than a typical frozen pasta meal (like Healthy Choice, Banquet, etc). I ordered 10 of them and we haven't eaten all of them yet, but my favorite so far is the macaroni and cauliflower and DH really liked one of the spaghetti meals (I think it was spaghetti with meatballs) that he tried.

We're getting ready to go on vacation, but if the deal is still going on, I'm planning on doing it again on DH's swagbucks account to get more meals.

I just clicked through from SB and it was the promo pricing that showed up automatically - I don't know if it has changed in the last couple of weeks since I did it. I purchased the ready to serve meals, not meal kits. I found the portions to be pretty generous - I find them to be a filling lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!