Those using swagbucks ???

I just realized from reading here that crop 11 is the harvesting portion and not the level portion. I did however think it was level 11 and submitted a ticket with a picture of level 11 and got credit. My siblings did the same thing and got credit.

Do you have to be logged into Facebook to get the points on the solitaire crops game?
I did connect to Facebook (kind of accidentally) but I don't think you need to be. If you complete crop 11 (meaning reach crop 12) and you don't get the swagbucks or at least a pending notification, I would submit a ticket.

I did connect to Facebook (kind of accidentally) but I don't think you need to be. If you complete crop 11 (meaning reach crop 12) and you don't get the swagbucks or at least a pending notification, I would submit a ticket.

I did this one via the website on my phone so it opened the play store, I don't have any way of showing when I downloaded which is my only concern. But I hit 11 on Thursday and haven't gotten anything yet so I'll give it until next Friday and submit a ticket. Still playing, on 12 now.

I also started one of the slot games but you have to reach level 100 something and it's taking way longer than the others I've done, but that's mostly because I don't find it engaging so I do it when I'm doing other things until I run out of coins then have to wait until there's more. So hopefully in the 2 weeks I can get there since it pays $40 but I started Thursday and I'm only on level 33. We'll see how I can do today while watching hockey and reading.

I did this one via the website on my phone so it opened the play store, I don't have any way of showing when I downloaded which is my only concern. But I hit 11 on Thursday and haven't gotten anything yet so I'll give it until next Friday and submit a ticket. Still playing, on 12 now.

I also started one of the slot games but you have to reach level 100 something and it's taking way longer than the others I've done, but that's mostly because I don't find it engaging so I do it when I'm doing other things until I run out of coins then have to wait until there's more. So hopefully in the 2 weeks I can get there since it pays $40 but I started Thursday and I'm only on level 33. We'll see how I can do today while watching hockey and reading.
On the app on my phone under "See Recent Activity" I can select "Visited" and it shows me when I downloaded the solitaire game.

On the app on my phone under "See Recent Activity" I can select "Visited" and it shows me when I downloaded the solitaire game.

I've tried looking there last week after I hit 11 and unless it's some weird name I don't see it.

I understand that, there's nothing that says solataire.

Mine says SW_SGH_CROP7_ANDROID next to the date I downloaded.

(Not sure why it says CROP 7 - but SGH is the name of the game Solitaire Grand Harvest.

Today is the last day I have to get to Crop 11 and I don't think I will make it. Oh well...Too busy lately to pay attention to earning SB.....

Thank-you to everyone who mentioned the Solitaire Grand Harvest! Older, with an older Android phone. I added a SDHC card last month and moved things, so had room to try some new things.
Swagbucks app, Discover page, clicked on the game, downloaded it, transfered it to the exterior storage and managed to finish Crop 11 and start Crop 12 late last night.
2000 SB show pending until Jan 24!
I did NOT connect to Facebook, but DID play the videos whenever i noticed them, for the free credits and reduced cost.
Swagbucks activity history shows the same SW_SGH_CROP7 etc visited, that the previous poster has listed.

After the SB's post, i am looking forward to trying to earn more SB's from these offers!

hth

Mine says SW_SGH_CROP7_ANDROID next to the date I downloaded.

(Not sure why it says CROP 7 - but SGH is the name of the game Solitaire Grand Harvest.

Today is the last day I have to get to Crop 11 and I don't think I will make it. Oh well...Too busy lately to pay attention to earning SB.....

Thank you! That's what I needed to know. I saw one like that but didn't realize it was for that. I thought it was something else. I'll submit a ticket on Thursday if the points don't post. I do also see a similar one for the slots game which I have to get to 110 and I think I'm up to 55 and will get back to running it shortly.

Just got two CPK frozen pizzas for $11 at Walmart and got 1,000 SB immediately.

Thanks for posting that. I rarely check their in store deals and that's a really good one!

Edited to add that this is also on MyPoints for 1,700 points and that there is a deal for 200 SB / 340 MyPoints for the purchase of any Purex that seems pretty good too

Last edited:
Thanks for posting that. I rarely check their in store deals and that's a really good one!

Edited to add that this is also on MyPoints for 1,700 points and that there is a deal for 200 SB / 340 MyPoints for the purchase of any Purex that seems pretty good too

Thank you! Bought Purex yesterday but didn't see the offer. Just got 200 points :)

I've kept playing the harvest solataire and finally got my email last night. I'd gotten to crop 12 last week but yesterday I got to a part in the game where it said I'd passed crops 11 and 12 or something like that. Seemed important in the game but I didn't think anything of it until I got the email later. No idea if there's any correlation but I wanted to share just in case.

Had to laugh seeing a survey on my list for 50 SB that takes 60 minutes! A few days ago there was a survey for 0 SB! I was curious about that so I clicked on it to see, and yep, it was for 0 SB!

Nice....I just checked and my offer is 300 SB for 2 pizzas and 100 SB for 1 so you lucked out with a 1000 SB offer!
Yeah, the better one just vanished yesterday despite originally saying it was good for a while longer, and that replaced it. The Ferrero one also disappeared and returned I think.

Waiting for my solitaire payout, the email said the 26th so I don't want to meet my goal if I don't have to. Drives me nuts when they do payouts late in thr evening.

Just deleted the Solitaire game from my old phone. Which Android game does everyone recommend next? I waited an extra few days after the payout to delete this one. The Team discount/rebate worked for Paypal, which is an additional bonus!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!