Those using swagbucks ???

I play the Pyramid Solitaire every day - super easy 10 points. However, I've also play the free Mahjong but can't get any points for that one. Anyone else have that issue? Fun game but it's a time sucker .... won't play anymore if I'm never going to get any points :(

Is this on the desktop or app? I love solitaire games, so I may as well get a few points for playing!

I play the Pyramid Solitaire every day - super easy 10 points. However, I've also play the free Mahjong but can't get any points for that one. Anyone else have that issue? Fun game but it's a time sucker .... won't play anymore if I'm never going to get any points :(

You can only receive 10 points total for the Swagbucks games each day.

I have discovered a new way to take advantage of Gambit. There are some college basketball games that the odds are so lopsided. Like when it is 1.xx vs 8. Today I bet 40 SB on UNLV to win. Yesterday it was 50 SB on Gonzaga and 20 on Djokavich to win his tennis match against an unseeded player. I used to try to play the odds by betting on both sides, and often came up only at .9 return. This is much better. I bet on the team which is overwhelmingly supposed to win. I don't get a huge return, but it is greater than 100%, and I can use those to hit my 2nd daily goal for extra SB. I'm not comfortable betting on NBA games, but some of tese college ones are irresistible.

I bought a cherry red alto sleeve for 15.99. Shipping etc brought it over 25. This was Feb 12. Points went pending immediately.

Thanks - just bought the same thing under DH's account. I might do an order on mine tomorrow.

Has anyone done the *********** offer? Says "bet" $10 on losing weight and you get 4000 swagbucks

Has anyone done the *********** offer? Says "bet" $10 on losing weight and you get 4000 swagbucks
I saw this offer the other day and thought about looking into it, thanks for reminding me! I forget the name though and it got bleeped out in your post I see. Hope I have time to look for it today. If it’s under RevU it’s 3x sb today.

The last two gold surveys that I completed did not credit. I put in a ticket for the second one but not optimistic that it will work in time fill in the desktop survey square and doubtful it will complete the to do list square at all even if the ticket does come through in time. This is not good for my outlook on completing the big to do list today. Also not good for the Swago board. Not going to continue trying surveys (which I rarely ever did anyway) if they’re not going to credit. :badpc:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!