Those using swagbucks ???

Trying to do the I can read offer. Just wanted to get the two books for $1.00, not the extra two books for shipping total of 1.99, but when I try to complete I can’t get past the last bit with having to do the security code. Do you have to buy the extra books for the offer to go through? I kept submitting and doing the new code but it won’t go thru. Was anyone able to just buy the two for a total of $1.00? TIA!
Having the same issue

Interesting I thought it was probably just me. We’re you trying for the two books only, or the extra two as well?

I have an SB Virtual Visa also still sitting in my inbox. I usually prefer to exchange it for a $25 DGC so I don't have a random 55 cents left on them, lol. Is yours a physical card? How did you buy coffee with it?
No its the virtual one, I hate giving my info and they cant charge my card later if I forget.
that Amora coffee deal 800sb , it was like 5.99 1$ for the coffee and 4.99 shipping we drink it anyways so it was not a loss, I try and use the majority, last time I just pay the difference to my DH pay pal account from mine

Thanks so much for sharing this info! So searched rebuilt fir it but I do nit have anything for painting, or for 110. But I did have a call one for terminix pest control. It had several choose this or that, then had me on hold waiting for a person. Never did talk to anyone, I eventually hung up And waited and suddenly I was credited the 116 SB! I was also able to sign up for Retailmenot for another email I have and got that pretty quick at 51 SB (thx to poster who mentioned this one!).
I also found a couple 3SB and a 4SB one that credited just clicking, they all went to a not found page.
Also a bunch of daily break offers. I tried three news ones so far and no credit, then the older cinci de mayo one and used a diff email and that one credited! Daily goal done! Good thing yrsterdatvtook forever!
Hoping Coupon prints will credit today today to our daily goals! Gonna try the book one and like others hope to cancel in time. How long do I have to wait? Maybe we can all cancel together lol.
revue universe, painting services call now is what it says

Uh oh. For months I have had unlimited 1 SB DQ from surveys. I could easily meet my 1st goal most days from just survey DQ. Today I got the old " you have reached your maximum survey DQ" after 5 rounds. Booooo.

Also, I have been able to leave the surveys open for a while and get a high DQ (15, 20, 50+). Today after leaving a survey open for a while I only got the 1 SB survey DQ (before I hit my 5 DQ limit).

This is not good. I will really struggle to meet my goals now. This happening to any one else?

My husband is in the same boat! I have never been able to get more than 1SB for disqualification and max of 5SB.

So I want to refer my DH, how does this work he cant sign in on our laptop only his phone? I dont want to get kicked out.

Some people have reported being able to log in and log out on the same computer without raising any flags with Swagbucks. Some have not. If possible, keeping your accounts on separate machines will eliminate the chance that wires don't get crossed.

I feel like lately I'm ready to give up SB. My husband and I both haven't had good luck in a while and it seems every worth while offer causes an issue and SB doesn't want to help. I might just stick to other sites, even though the earnings are less it's the wonderful company that makes me want to earn with them.

Uh oh. For months I have had unlimited 1 SB DQ from surveys. I could easily meet my 1st goal most days from just survey DQ. Today I got the old " you have reached your maximum survey DQ" after 5 rounds. Booooo.

Also, I have been able to leave the surveys open for a while and get a high DQ (15, 20, 50+). Today after leaving a survey open for a while I only got the 1 SB survey DQ (before I hit my 5 DQ limit).

This is not good. I will really struggle to meet my goals now. This happening to any one else?

I had the unlimited survey dq for a couple of months earlier this year. It was amazing. I lost it in March or so, and have been at 5 DQs of 1 SB ever since.

I used to open up a bunch of surveys at night, everything that was 50SB or higher, and then would come back in the morning and would get so many full credit DQs. It was AMAZING while it lasted.

Trying to do the I can read offer. Just wanted to get the two books for $1.00, not the extra two books for shipping total of 1.99, but when I try to complete I can’t get past the last bit with having to do the security code. Do you have to buy the extra books for the offer to go through? I kept submitting and doing the new code but it won’t go thru. Was anyone able to just buy the two for a total of $1.00? TIA!

Weird - I was able to do just the 2 books for $1 (plus like 8 cents in tax).

revue universe, painting services call now is what it says
Thank you! Hmm nothing like that. What’s the pic like?
I’m gonna check different browser and computer when I go into work at 3.
Do you have the one that says Pest Control for 116? Worked for me. I like these for fast easy SB!

I had the unlimited survey dq for a couple of months earlier this year. It was amazing. I lost it in March or so, and have been at 5 DQs of 1 SB ever since.

I used to open up a bunch of surveys at night, everything that was 50SB or higher, and then would come back in the morning and would get so many full credit DQs. It was AMAZING while it lasted.

Wow, you are brave! I am too much of a chicken (don't want my account shut down) to use it like that. I was just happy leaving one survey open for a while, then onto another, ect...Too bad it hasn't come back for you since. Guess it won't for me either then.

Has anyone ever had there points revoked? Or is that just a threat... I notice some of the ads say if you cancel your points will be revoked... And what if I spend them am I going to go negative?

Bummer. That has not happened here yet but it probably will soon! Will make it much harder to reach daily goal.

Does anyone know if the I can Read offer is an easy cancel (online hopefully?). I know many have just done it yesterday/today, just wasn't sure if anyone else has done it in the past (or if there is a cancel online button in your account). Thanks!

Weird - I was able to do just the 2 books for $1 (plus like 8 cents in tax).
We finally got DD28’s to do this for the $1.00 even. She did it at work. Had to click twice but then finally got the thank you for your order page.
ETA: I got
mine to do it from home tonight as well, yay!

I finally found the paint page offer in rev u for 110. definitely wasn’t there yesterday but now it is! So I’ll do this later when I have a few min alone
ETA: finally got to it about 9 pm and now it says this will be available a 7 a.m. cdt. Argh, prolly be if the double SB by then.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter