Those using swagbucks ???

I've seen people post about Fetch and Ibotta on here before so thought I'd ask. I keep seeing ads for NCPMobile....looks like it might be like Fetch or Ibotta. But I don't know anything about it? Anyone have any experience with this app?

Ugh, I redeemed my discounted GC this month over the weekend before I saw the banner for the Shop Swago this week. Of course there's a Redeem for a GC square. I have enough to get a $5 or $10 GC but would have been nicer to knock it out in one.

They were good enough to check off all the offers for me as I did them all already - so the Tablespoon, Pillsbury and Betty Crocker squares were all filled in for me this morning already. Did all the shop squares so now I'm just sitting on the corners for SwagIQ and the GC. Sorry SB, I won't be spending $50 at MGCP for an extra 50 cents; I'll settle for the All Except Center Square pattern.

Ugh, I redeemed my discounted GC this month over the weekend before I saw the banner for the Shop Swago this week. Of course there's a Redeem for a GC square. I have enough to get a $5 or $10 GC but would have been nicer to knock it out in one.

They were good enough to check off all the offers for me as I did them all already - so the Tablespoon, Pillsbury and Betty Crocker squares were all filled in for me this morning already. Did all the shop squares so now I'm just sitting on the corners for SwagIQ and the GC. Sorry SB, I won't be spending $50 at MGCP for an extra 50 cents; I'll settle for the All Except Center Square pattern.
Betty Crocker is not filled in for me, again. Last time I lost out on Swago because of that silly square. They fixed it one day and then the next day when I went to turn in my board it wasn't filled in again.

I don't even have any of those on my SWAGO board. I only have options to go to certain stores or activate the shop banner other than the SWAG IQ, buy from MGC+, and redeem for a GC.

Betty Crocker is not filled in for me, again. Last time I lost out on Swago because of that silly square. They fixed it one day and then the next day when I went to turn in my board it wasn't filled in again.

That sucks. I got worried and just double checked my board and it's still filled in. Hm, my plan was to try SwagIQ tonight and if successful turn in the board tomorrow since I'm most of the way to my goal for today. Hopefully everything stays put.

Did you try to complete the Betty Crocker offer again? Maybe since it didn't automatically take the first time you can redo it?

I don't even have any of those on my SWAGO board. I only have options to go to certain stores or activate the shop banner other than the SWAG IQ, buy from MGC+, and redeem for a GC.

That's just interesting. The Tablespoon offer is my top right corner. The Pillsbury and Betty offers are in the middle somewhere, one's to the right of center square and the other's above the Redeem for GC square. I wonder why they customized the boards?

Speaking of Swago, just went and checked my board and my Redeem for a GC square shows completed. Earlier today I redeemed for $25 Paypal and was planning on also redeeming for $5 Target gc after I completed my SwagIQ square. So, does this mean you really don't have to redeem for a gc, just redeem SB's? Interesting...

Speaking of Swago, just went and checked my board and my Redeem for a GC square shows completed. Earlier today I redeemed for $25 Paypal and was planning on also redeeming for $5 Target gc after I completed my SwagIQ square. So, does this mean you really don't have to redeem for a gc, just redeem SB's? Interesting...
Yep, PayPal, and I think the Visa even, are considered GCs for Swago and SwagUps.

I'm sure it's been asked a million times in this thread - but I just want to make sure I understand purchasing gift cards at Best Buy and earning swagbucks correctly. I can go to the store, grab a Disney gift card - I'm planning on purchasing one for $300 (that will work if they have the ones you can pick the amount correct?). At check-out then I just have them scan the Swagbucks QR code at the beginning of the transaction? Or do they scan it after they ring it up but before I pay? Also, if I sign up for Best Buy Rewards do gift card purchases go towards that? And lastly, can I just purchase the gift card to get swagbucks or do I need to buy another non-gift card item as well?

I'm planning on going today at lunch so just want to make sure I understand correctly.

Thanks in advance!

I'm sure it's been asked a million times in this thread - but I just want to make sure I understand purchasing gift cards at Best Buy and earning swagbucks correctly. I can go to the store, grab a Disney gift card - I'm planning on purchasing one for $300 (that will work if they have the ones you can pick the amount correct?). At check-out then I just have them scan the Swagbucks QR code at the beginning of the transaction? Or do they scan it after they ring it up but before I pay? Also, if I sign up for Best Buy Rewards do gift card purchases go towards that? And lastly, can I just purchase the gift card to get swagbucks or do I need to buy another non-gift card item as well?

I'm planning on going today at lunch so just want to make sure I understand correctly.

Thanks in advance!
Either way works. Yes, it goes toward rewards. You can just purchase the gift card. But, I would not recommend doing a $300 gift card. Some of us are having issues with larger gift cards (you get 0 shop & earn swagbucks) plus you only get one bonus. Three $100 transactions over multiple days is much preferred if convenient.

Thats how mine is too. All shopping links for the most part and I clicked through them fast yesterday. I also earned from Swag IQ yesterday and I just need to redeem a gift card, which I should do in the next day or 2 and I will have all but the middle box filled for some easy points.

Either way works. Yes, it goes toward rewards. You can just purchase the gift card. But, I would not recommend doing a $300 gift card. Some of us are having issues with larger gift cards (you get 0 shop & earn swagbucks) plus you only get one bonus. Three $100 transactions over multiple days is much preferred if convenient.

Oh okay good to know. I'll attempt a $100 gift card today and see how it works out. Thanks for the help.

That's just interesting. The Tablespoon offer is my top right corner. The Pillsbury and Betty offers are in the middle somewhere, one's to the right of center square and the other's above the Redeem for GC square. I wonder why they customized the boards?
DH and I only had Tablespoon. I know I've done it on both accounts before but they weren't filled in. When I clicked, it gave me a button to 'sign up with account email' or something like that and that worked. Weird everyone's is different!

DH and I only had Tablespoon. I know I've done it on both accounts before but they weren't filled in. When I clicked, it gave me a button to 'sign up with account email' or something like that and that worked. Weird everyone's is different!
I'm not sure yet if I like this idea of customized boards. They have problems running the simplest of promotions, I fear what will happen now with an introduction of the slightest complexity.

Thanks in advance!

Just to add to @havaneselover , I’ve had issues where the cashier will ‘total’ the gift card before scanning my SB QR code and I don’t get credit, so now I make sure they scan my codes before the GC to prevent that from happening.

No additional item purchase is necessary. If you ever buy something besides GCs, make sure your pre-tax total is over the threshold. Also true if you use any Best Buy rewards that knock your purchase price down.

Just to add to @havaneselover , I’ve had issues where the cashier will ‘total’ the gift card before scanning my SB QR code and I don’t get credit, so now I make sure they scan my codes before the GC to prevent that from happening.

No additional item purchase is necessary. If you ever buy something besides GCs, make sure your pre-tax total is over the threshold. Also true if you use any Best Buy rewards that knock your purchase price down.
Okay thanks just went and purchased a gift card for $100. he scanned my QR code and then the gift card and then I paid. On the bottom of my receipt it says Swagbucks $0 affliate SKU though so does that mean it wasn't done correctly?

That sucks. I got worried and just double checked my board and it's still filled in. Hm, my plan was to try SwagIQ tonight and if successful turn in the board tomorrow since I'm most of the way to my goal for today. Hopefully everything stays put.

Did you try to complete the Betty Crocker offer again? Maybe since it didn't automatically take the first time you can redo it?
Yeah, I tried doing it again several times, but it always gives me a "general error" message. I've done every trick that I can think of, changing browsers, going incognito, etc. I even contacted Betty Crocker several times, but they did not respond. Hopefully, Swagbucks will fix it because I'm ready to turn in my board. I did everything except the center.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter