Those using swagbucks ???

RE: Best Buy scan code
I did it yesterday for the first time. Used cash and did two transactions, but only had one code, which she scanned each time. Did I need to have printed two? It didn't dawn on me they might be different. Nothing is showing yet, so I was wondering after seeing a post about BB GC here.

RE: Best Buy scan code
I did it yesterday for the first time. Used cash and did two transactions, but only had one code, which she scanned each time. Did I need to have printed two? It didn't dawn on me they might be different. Nothing is showing yet, so I was wondering after seeing a post about BB GC here.

Yes. You will only get credit for one transaction. You need a unique QR code for each transaction.

Bummer. Ok, good to know. Time to go print another one.

You can also get them on your phone. Search for BB in Swagbucks and the page will come up, scroll down, hit the get code button and the qr code comes up. Save image, then hit the back arrow and refresh page and then hit code again to get a new one again, repeat as needed! Much easier than having to print out and carry with you. Just show the pic of the qr code to the BB clerk to use. Then delete and use the next one on the next $50 card. Works great. I also keep pics of my BB egift cards in the same folder to make my BB gc's easy to scan and purchasing super easy.

SB maker on Pledge cleaners.

Found on the In-Store offers page

Purchase any Pledge® Enhancing Polish or Multisurface Cleaner and earn 350 SB.
Purchase 2 or more Pledge® Enhancing Polishes and/or Multisurface Cleaners and earn 850 SB.

Purchase must be made at Walmart. Walmart has these cleaners listed at $4.23 each. There is a printable $0.50 any Pledge product on the Pledge website. Print it twice. This makes your total purchase $7.46 (plus tax - varies). Upload the receipt to Swagbucks.

How long is the Best Buy offer taking to show up? I purchased a gift card with a gift card plus my debit last Sunday , But I haven’t gotten a shop and earn email yet.

Also, it looks like they have finally figured out that we were getting swag bucks for Disney gift cards on the shop Disney site. The last time I bought a gift card there I have a shop and earn for 0 swagbucks.

Also, it looks like they have finally figured out that we were getting swag bucks for Disney gift cards on the shop Disney site. The last time I bought a gift card there I have a shop and earn for 0 swagbucks.

When did you buy it? I still got sb for the one I bought in Feb.

Called it! Was joking with hubby last night that I keep getting all the high SB collector's bills when I already have shops and whatnot covering my daily goals each day this week. I had 26, 5 and 7 left when I said "watch, i'll get the 26 one tomorrow when I have Swago and a shop to credit. then when I have absolutely nothing helpful for the weekend I'll get the little ones." Sure enough, got the 26 one this morning :lmao:
I'm not really complaining, but I just always manage to have bad timing.

In other news, I noticed 4 new coupons this morning. And apparently I had a couple I didn't reach my limit on yesterday so I got to print a whopping 15 coupons and now officially out of prints until they restock :)

Got the 26sb for searching list of Pixar movies, then DH got it for searching Wall-E and Eve :banana:

I always have the worst luck with searches they never work for me.

And all my nCraves are gone and my goal is super high for whatever reason. It's going to be a rough one.

No ncarves and no working videos for me still.

Where do I find the Best Buy credit when it is showing as pending? I stumbled on a pending last night for Alamo, but can't find it again now.

How long is the Best Buy offer taking to show up? I purchased a gift card with a gift card plus my debit last Sunday , But I haven’t gotten a shop and earn email yet.
I did my first one on 4/10, bonus points posted 4/12 and on 4/12 got an email my 100 points were pending.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter