Those using swagbucks ???

I just went to print coupons (I saw them easier for 2 SB each) and now they are only 1....looks like I missed out by not doing it earlier! DANG! :-(

Why do my peanut labs disappear and the screen go to the bottom of the page whenever I click on them? Only certain ones do that, but it’s making it difficult to get any of the easy SB’s.

I never noticed this before; maybe I just wasn't looking for it, but it looks like the few SB I earned playing SwagIQ counted toward my daily goal. Nice!

For those who have no videos playing on a computer, have you found a solution? I have considered clearing history and all that, but didn't know if it made a difference. I haven't had ncraves or a play list play in over a week now.

For those who have no videos playing on a computer, have you found a solution? I have considered clearing history and all that, but didn't know if it made a difference. I haven't had ncraves or a play list play in over a week now.

You could try it, but it hasn’t worked for me. Private browsing does’t work for me either.

DH has been obsessed with trying to get our IP address changed. I told him to just give it up. Eventually swagbucks will lift our ban on videos. We can't run anything at home! Last summer we switched internet providers so we got a new router. We enjoyed amazing ncraves from July to December, then January came and they dried up. We switched to running apps on our phones and DH had been rocking surveys. It is slower, but we will get there.

I did 3 50 transactions at Best Buy on Tuesday and only 2 are now showing pending? Is there anything I can do about the 3rd? I saw the cashier scan all 3 times..

Does anyone know how swag IQ works? I tried yesterday, but was a little confused, do you have to pay ( in points) to play? How much do you win? I got eliminated but it still said I could earn bonus points but nothing showed up...

Check your email for the Wag (walk your dog for you) app offer, or you can do a search for it. Download the app and enter 2 pages of info. 150 instant sb! :yay::yay:

Last edited:
Does anyone know how swag IQ works? I tried yesterday, but was a little confused, do you have to pay ( in points) to play? How much do you win? I got eliminated but it still said I could earn bonus points but nothing showed up...

Only certain questions earn bonus SB, they'll have a * on them or the SB icon that shows what they're worth. If you get that question correct, even if you are eliminated from the grand prize, at the end of the game you get those SB. You have to wait until the game ends to claim all your SB at once.
You don't have to pay any points to play, you only pay points if you get an answer wrong and choose to buy back into the grand prize pool. When you're eliminated a pop up will show up with the amount needed to buy back in, you either click the button to spend the points or there's a link underneath for "no thanks" or something like that. Then you can keep playing until the end either way.

Check your email for the Wag (walk your dog for you) app offer, or you can do a search for it. Download the app and enter 2 pages of info. 150 instant sb! :yay::yay:

I just did this, but no sb yet. I hope I still get them. Filled out all info.

ETA: Did the process over again and it credited. Met both of my goals! Woot! Thanks for sharing!

Last edited:
I'm running ncraves at work and this awful video of a bloody newborn baby (not in the beautiful miracle way)from a soap opera keeps popping up, I have to remember not to run this ncrave anymore. I was not paying attention and my coworker was talking to me when the video popped up. He said "oh my is that a surgery?!" which is not surprising on my computer because I am a biomedical engineering professor and I continually look at surgery videos and pictures. I then explained SB and what I was doing. He laughed and then asked more about it. :rotfl2:

I'm running ncraves at work and this awful video of a bloody newborn baby (not in the beautiful miracle way)from a soap opera keeps popping up, I have to remember not to run this ncrave anymore. I was not paying attention and my coworker was talking to me when the video popped up. He said "oh my is that a surgery?!" which is not surprising on my computer because I am a biomedical engineering professor and I continually look at surgery videos and pictures. I then explained SB and what I was doing. He laughed and then asked more about it. :rotfl2:

I can't run half of the videos at work I'm terrified of something like that happening. I let the watch playlists run in the background but even some of those when I go to check on them aren't exactly nice warm and fuzzy vids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter