Those using swagbucks ???

You can try using different browsers between you and your mom. There's tracking cookies and whatnot SB uses and even with the separate accounts the same cookie may have tracked both your prints if you used the same browser.

Thanks for the info! I will try that next time! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Is there a set time when the coupons reset? I only had 14 to print (did get 14 2x credit) and today there were only 12 available.

Arg I have done search after search after search for the last 2 days and still no collectors bills!

My Best Buy purchase from last week for $50 is now pending as $100, so clearly they have some issues going on!

I was just coming back to post that again! I got notice today about my shop visit on 3/12 to Best Buy and sure enough I go and look and I have double credit for it as well. That was the one where I tried out $25 so now it's saying $50, I wonder if that will trigger a bonus? That's scheduled to post in a couple days so they only have a short window to fix it. I am not lucky enough to have anything coming from somewhere I haven't purchased yet like @Limes96 :p
I know swagbucks is known for technical issues but this is just bizarre.
I just looked at my activity and I see that my Best Buy purchase from 4/3 which WAS listed at $50 (it was a $50 Disney gift card) is NOW showing as a $100 purchase with 200SB pending. I'm not complaining...but what's up with that?? I just bought another gift card today and I put $52.50 on it:rotfl2:. I had cashed in $50 in PayPal a while back and used it to buy a Disney gift card at Target. Since I used my Red Card, I only paid $47.50 so I still had $2.50 left in "free" money. I redeemed $25 more in PayPal and cashed in 2200 SB for a $25 BB gift card. I put $52.50 on the Disney gift card and paid with the BB gift card and put the balance on my BB Visa. I'll pay the balance with the PayPal money when it gets deposited into my checking account.

Now I will just wait and see what sort of SB credits I end up withpopcorn::...

Heads up if you haven't been following along the Target GC policy thread, a little cross posting here, looks like the Target glitch is fixed. I stopped in tonight and bought a GC with my Target GC at self check out, no issues. I was driving by one and I needed to stop in for a small item, so I threw on a $25 GC I needed for a gift (not Disney). Back to normal for now, and I hope it stays this way for a while.

Heads up if you haven't been following along the Target GC policy thread, a little cross posting here, looks like the Target glitch is fixed. I stopped in tonight and bought a GC with my Target GC at self check out, no issues. I was driving by one and I needed to stop in for a small item, so I threw on a $25 GC I needed for a gift (not Disney). Back to normal for now, and I hope it stays this way for a while.

I will try it on my way home from work today! Thank you!

Swagbucks seems to be getting back on track a bit. My BB shop from Monday is picked up and pending today, so that's been pretty consistently within 2 days the last couple weeks. Same with PayPal payouts, my last two have come on the 2nd business day whereas earlier in Feb/Mar? it was taking 5 business days. Not as nice as the next day it had been but more in line with GC redemptions now.
And they didn't raise the 1st daily goal due to the swagcode extravangza today! That's a break.

Can I have them scan both my SB code and shopkick code on the same transaction? I’m new to SB so I don’t know all the ins and outs yet!

OMGosh I just asked that on the Gift Card thread! If I get anything different there I'll report back :laughing:

My Best Buy would only let me scan one code when I went. Maybe others have different experiences.

That's what I kind thought but I never tried. It's really a commission type thing so just like online you can usually only activate one cashback portal, I figured they'd have something to prevent multiple. But I sometimes get cashiers that have no clue what they're scanning (not so much any more though) so I wasn't sure if they'd be a good source of info if I asked.

I'm getting tired of Shopkick and was hoping for a easy boost to finally cash out. It was better when they had Best Buy at 2/1 but if I can double dip at just 1/1 that'll help.

I've been having such a hard time earning sb lately that my first goal dropped to 40. Easier to hit the goal now I guess but my monthly bonus next month is gonna be weak, ugh.

I have a ton of ncraves but they all seem crappy. Anyone have a favorite that's working well lately that you can do on repeat? That dang wedding one is always there taunting me. It used to be my favorite before you had to keep the window up lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter