Those using swagbucks ???

I got that, too! 5,000 RR points to sign up and take the first survey. Not bad!

I see a few peeps from the 'I love credit cards' board here, so I'm going to ask you all a question. Is there any reason I shouldn't buy a $50 gift card through Swagbucks on my CSP to go towards my MSR?

I only got 500 for signing up :(

Mine is 500 too....I also got excited thinking it was 5,000 and signed up, but now I'm wondering if this is worth my time???

So I just double checked my goals and it says that the 14 Day Fanatic is locked? Weird because the 21 day is unlocked? I know that I've met my daily goal each day this month, so if I meet it again tomorrow, I'll be a Monthly Master, but just thought this was odd?????

Screen Shot 2018-03-30 at 6.49.27 AM.png

Mine is 500 too....I also got excited thinking it was 5,000 and signed up, but now I'm wondering if this is worth my time???

500 RR points is worth about $7-8. I did it when I got offered as that's better than most surveys I get elsewhere.

So I just double checked my goals and it says that the 14 Day Fanatic is locked? Weird because the 21 day is unlocked? I know that I've met my daily goal each day this month, so if I meet it again tomorrow, I'll be a Monthly Master, but just thought this was odd?????
Yep, if you met it everyday you'll get the monthly master. You just qualified for both bonuses meanwhile since it was more than 7 days between 21 and the month.

I just spent about 15 minutes on the surveys. First I had to answer questions to see what I would qualify for (which I understand), and then I started 3 different surveys. Once I got a few minutes into each one they all said that 'due to overwhelming response, no additional responses were needed for this survey' (or something like that). Why did they have me work on it if they didn't need it??? So, no RR points for me. I'm not sure I'll go back. That's really frustrating.

I just spent about 15 minutes on the surveys. First I had to answer questions to see what I would qualify for (which I understand), and then I started 3 different surveys. Once I got a few minutes into each one they all said that 'due to overwhelming response, no additional responses were needed for this survey' (or something like that). Why did they have me work on it if they didn't need it??? So, no RR points for me. I'm not sure I'll go back. That's really frustrating.

This is why I like erewards and pointsfor surveys. When I get disqualified it happens rather quickly and I know I will get the $0.25 for erewards and the 10 points for pointsforsurveys (up to 5 times a day). I usually spend only a short time on each site every day. Sometimes I hope to get disqualified just to add a little to my travel funds each day.

I just signed up for the Hooked on Phonics 500sb for 7 day trial. In my activity it says that the 500sb are pending credit date until 4/14. Am I missing something?

The change wasn't for the better. I liked that when I was emailed a survey I qualified and would complete it. I don't like the new if you qualify you get to do the survey right away. Haven't seen a survey email from them in a few weeks.

There's a couple others I still do but they aren't very good money makers. Sb is better.

I agree with your thoughts on Pinecone. That and it started having problems loading pages in my browser when it had been totally fine. Not worth my time anymore but I know some people still like it.

I agree with your thoughts on Pinecone. That and it started having problems loading pages in my browser when it had been totally fine. Not worth my time anymore but I know some people still like it.

I also agree on Pinecone, but I don't get many surveys from them anymore. I remember when it was $5 per survey. It was a decent money maker for me, because a few years ago I won the $500 monthly sweepstakes. Not really worth it anymore though.

Can I ask a newbie question? I've got close to 4k SBs saved up so far, and haven't yet gotten any GCs. I noticed that the $25 GCs are always "on sale" for 2200SBs, and in the fine print it says for the first GC bought that month.

Would it make sense for me to buy my first GC today or tomorrow (end of March) and then by the time I get another 2200, it'd be discounted again in April? Or should I just save up 5k to get a $50 GC?

[QUOTE="Would it make sense for me to buy my first GC today or tomorrow (end of March) and then by the time I get another 2200, it'd be discounted again in April? [/QUOTE]

Yes. This is what many of us do.

I just signed up for the Hooked on Phonics 500sb for 7 day trial. In my activity it says that the 500sb are pending credit date until 4/14. Am I missing something?

Not sure the answer to your question, but wondering if you had to input CC info for this offer?

Day 2 of no ncraves. Its ok for now. I was able to make both goals today with a quick survey about religion and my morals. I was able to lie my way through that one.

Mine disappeared at about 10:00 this morning. It's not the message that there are none available, it's just blank. Weird...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter