Those using swagbucks ???

Thank you so much. For those who have had accounts deactivated is that reversable and any way to get the money. What are causes to get it deactivated?

No one really knows....I have been banned from Gold Surveys for not answering honestly, but I always answer honestly. My life isn't exciting enough to make stuff up! I was reinstated, but had to send a few requests. I know you aren't supposed to run several nGage at the same time as other, but I don't really know. I'm just not risking it!

Anyone here cashing out SB's for Target gift cards, then buying Disney gift cards with them ? Did that for the last trip, just want to make sure there's no recent issues. Thanks

Target has never worked for me. My particular store bans it and I have been admonished the two times I've tried. I have great luck at Walmart.

I thought I printed both Sat and Sun but I only got Sat, so maybe I'm wrong. But it was an odd amount again, I'm used to printing in multiple of 3, it's just ingrained to make the best use of paper; so even if I'm not physically printing them I still usually have a multiple of 3. I got 59, which I would have printed 60 at minimum but I thought it was higher than that. It's easy and I print and use coupons anyway, but just wish I could figure out what's the magic procedure to get full credit :)

I thought I printed both Sat and Sun but I only got Sat, so maybe I'm wrong. But it was an odd amount again, I'm used to printing in multiple of 3, it's just ingrained to make the best use of paper; so even if I'm not physically printing them I still usually have a multiple of 3. I got 59, which I would have printed 60 at minimum but I thought it was higher than that. It's easy and I print and use coupons anyway, but just wish I could figure out what's the magic procedure to get full credit :)

I selected "clip all" which yielded over 100 each time. At the time I thought it was the quickest way, knowing I would only get 100 SB each time. And since I printed to pdf,I wasn't wasting ink or paper. Looking back, I should have just printed 100 each time, leaving me some to print today. Does anyone know if the coupons "reset" and when I will be able to clip them again?

another question about swag bucks when I want to redeem, how do I do it? Also is the 7 day, 14 day challenges every month. Just wondering if I should bother since it's the end of the month or wait til next month to try the challenges.

I printed a few days in a row and got nothing. Now I have no available coupons to print. Very frustrating.

Edit - just went into my SB account and 100 posted twice from printing. So I guess I am getting the credit. Now if I just had coupons to print.

Yeah, you'll never get any on the weekend. I got mine from 3/23,24,and 25. Very happy! DD27 got hers as well, so we're both lucky. Sometimes I'll get odd amounts instead if the 100 I know I printed, annoying but still glad to have what's I get, sometimes none, not so happy with that lol.
Sometimes I clip all but choose print later and then just unclip enough to get 100. Not sure it matters though. Sometimes I clip all again after 'printing all' and there's more still.
You might try doing the coupons by signing in thru incognito. That works sometimes, but not always. I'm lucky in that I work at my small local library and am able to 'print' on our different computers before leaving at night and Usually never run out, tho I may sometimes have less than what the deal is.

How long does it take for swago square to be filled after buying a gift card? Also, how do I earn points on IQ? Last time I played I missed the second question and was out. If I get one right, will I get a swag buck?

There are certain questions that are labeled that give you sb if you get them right even if you've been eliminated. You have to sit through until the end of the game and claim them (press a button). Sometimes at the end of the game they also give you a swag code worth 5sb.

I selected "clip all" which yielded over 100 each time. At the time I thought it was the quickest way, knowing I would only get 100 SB each time. And since I printed to pdf,I wasn't wasting ink or paper. Looking back, I should have just printed 100 each time, leaving me some to print today. Does anyone know if the coupons "reset" and when I will be able to clip them again?

Coupons dot com usually refreshes at the beginning of the month. Some times individual coupons refresh during the month and you'll get more prints for it. New coupons show up during the month sometimes too.

Oy. Well Swag IQ is no joke! Bit I got a few SB and now it’s time to cash in Swago for a whopping 60 sb :/

Oh, that's better than when I looked, I swear it was only listed as 10sb. That made sitting through SwagIQ again more worth it. :)

Last edited:
another question about swag bucks when I want to redeem, how do I do it? Also is the 7 day, 14 day challenges every month. Just wondering if I should bother since it's the end of the month or wait til next month to try the challenges.

The winning streaks are available every month. I'd go for it if you can. Even if you miss a day, you can still get multiple streaks. So if you made it 14 days and missed a day but then did 7 days, you'd get 125.

To redeem you can use the link on the left pane for "Redeem your SB" or click on your SB total and a drop down menu has "Redeem SB". Then just look through the options for the amount of points you have. Each month the first $25 gift card you redeem for is discounted to 2200sb, but no discounts for PayPal. Otherwise the discounted redemption options are usually listed in the "On Sale" section.

Also, once a month you can redeem 2200 SB for a $25 gc (regularly 2500 SB).

The winning streaks are available every month. I'd go for it if you can. Even if you miss a day, you can still get multiple streaks. So if you made it 14 days and missed a day but then did 7 days, you'd get 125.

To redeem you can use the link on the left pane for "Redeem your SB" or click on your SB total and a drop down menu has "Redeem SB". Then just look through the options for the amount of points you have. Each month the first $25 gift card you redeem for is discounted to 2200sb, but no discounts for PayPal. Otherwise the discounted redemption options are usually listed in the "On Sale" section.
Okay thanks for the help. I am only at 1000 so I have a way to go.

No worries. Read back through this thread if you have time. I was averaging about one $25 gc a month before finding this board. For the last month I've averaged one per week at least! There are a lot of "hidden" ways to earn lots of points and the members of this board are excellent and finding and sharing them.

Omg!!! So mad!!! I just spent an hour and a half watching a video of a show that’s goikg to come out on AMC. Watched the whole thing and answered all the questions. Clicked submit and got the sorry not all surveys are for you here’s 1 sb WTH???? Was supposed to pay $15!!! Sent a ticket in. Sure hoping they give it to me!!!

Omg!!! So mad!!! I just spent an hour and a half watching a video of a show that’s goikg to come out on AMC. Watched the whole thing and answered all the questions. Clicked submit and got the sorry not all surveys are for you here’s 1 sb WTH???? Was supposed to pay $15!!! Sent a ticket in. Sure hoping they give it to me!!!

I had one like this a few months ago. I watched 90 mins also and answered all their questions. I think it was 2000sb. At the end it said I didn't qualify and gave me 1sb. Never got anymore from SB :( This is my normal luck with surveys so I just rarely do any.

I had one like this a few months ago. I watched 90 mins also and answered all their questions. I think it was 2000sb. At the end it said I didn't qualify and gave me 1sb. Never got anymore from SB :( This is my normal luck with surveys so I just rarely do any.
Did you submit a ticket? I did right away. I took a screen shot of the show towards the end to show I watched it. Hopefully they don’t get mad about that but I had a feeling this would happen.

Or if you need a little instant gratification to keep you going, you could always redeem for $10 now :p Although, I'll admit it seems a little daunting "starting over" after you redeem. I had 2sb left after a redemption once, it felt like it took forever to get back to 2200sb. But I take it a day at a time, my goal is to make 1st goal each day to keep the streak going. Fortunately I've been able to "restart" after most redemptions with a couple hundred in the bank so it doesn't feel so far till the next one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter