Those using swagbucks ???

I forgot, ,I also can't play games......I click on it but nothing is there.

Havaneselover: I think we're having the same problems.

Yesterday and today I have been unable to access my inbox or run any watch videos. The middle of the screen is blank sometimes although I can see the menu running down the left side.

Is anyone having this problem? I'm trying to figure out if it is a them problem or a me problem. I emailed them, but of course they're closed today and I already lost my streak.

HELP!
Yes! Once I cleared my history in chrome it was fine. Pain in the butt!!

ETA: I was able to play games though--had the URL for swag run saved so was able to go right there.

Is anyone else having technical problems with the website? Everything in the middle is missing. I can see stuff across the top and down the left side. Switched from chrome to explorer and same problem. Won't load in safari on my iPhone either. Basically I can't do anything.

I had this issue in Chrome. But I could access everything fine in an incognito window or Safari.

Yes! Once I cleared my history in chrome it was fine. Pain in the butt!!

ETA: I was able to play games though--had the URL for swag run saved so was able to go right there.

THANK YOU!!!!!! I had cleared my cookies yesterday and that didn't do it. I didn't know to clear my entire history. Worked like a charm

Lost my almost 21 day streak though, darn.

SwagBucks is offering 3,000 SwagBucks Points (worth $30) with a $25 Donation to The Nature Conservancy.
  1. Make a $25 Donation to The Nature Conservancy
  2. Your Swagbucks account will then be credited with the 3,000 points pending for 3 days upon offer completion.
credit:SD

SwagBucks is offering 3,000 SwagBucks Points (worth $30) with a $25 Donation to The Nature Conservancy.
  1. Make a $25 Donation to The Nature Conservancy
  2. Your Swagbucks account will then be credited with the 3,000 points pending for 3 days upon offer completion.
credit:SD

For those that have cashed in on previous Nature Conservancy offers, this one will show up as "not available" for you. I did it on Earth Day last year and one other time last year and it's telling me it's only for first time donors.

I got a message this morning that there will be swagcodes all day for Swagbucks 9th "Birthday Bash" on Feb 27 (next Mon). There's no other info right now, except that the Bash will run from 12:01 am PT to 5pm PT. I'm hoping there will be more info on the Blog on Friday, but right now, there isn't.

Swag code for 5 SB is Sneakpeek
The code made me look up what we should sneak a peek at - and I'm glad I did! THere is a quick shopping SWAGO board up right now until 5PM PT/8PM ET. There are only 5 or 6 boxes that aren't just a quick click, and it is all no cost for a quick 25 SB.

The code made me look up what we should sneak a peek at - and I'm glad I did! THere is a quick shopping SWAGO board up right now until 5PM PT/8PM ET. There are only 5 or 6 boxes that aren't just a quick click, and it is all no cost for a quick 25 SB.

I earned a bunch of spins that are netting me a bunch of SB too! I had no idea this SWAGO existed and was coming to post about it as well. I already made my goal but I'll never turn down extra SB. Now to figure out when the "double your next survey" I won expires...

ETA: SB won for the board count towards daily goal, but the SB won during the Spin & Win do not, just your total SB.

Grrrr, I can't get the attempt a survey tile to fill in! I did a survey and actually completed it for once!

Nevermind, I finally got it to work with a disqualification.

Last edited:
Grrrr, I can't get the attempt a survey tile to fill in! I did a survey and actually completed it for once!

Nevermind, I finally got it to work with a disqualification.

I got several dq's and never got it to fill in. A lot of fb had the problem too. Someone else got it to work with a PL survey so I tried that and ended up getting one for 87sb which I wouldn't have gotten if not for the board. So while I'm frustrated about it I'll take the 10 and be ok with the survey that put me over my goal. Now maybe I'll make my 2nd goal.

ETA I didn't get to use all my spins before time ran out. I get letting us submit the board until 5pm but they could have given us an extra half hour to do the spins. Oh well. At least for Monday I'll know about it before hand, but if it finishes at 5pm then too I'll have problems.

I just saw this at 7:48, so had 12 minutes. I got a partial board submitted, and lots of spins, which unfortunately also expired at 8:00, so I only got 3 of them done! Oh well, thanks for the post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter