Those using swagbucks ???

It's like the 6 hour set of videos on watch to earn 3 SB. No thank you

I did one the other day that was several hours for 5sb, I think it was still just 20 videos. I just watched and as each video got a check mark I moved on to the next. It didn't take long at all. I just don't remember which section it was in and they keep adding and removing watch lists and the sort function hasn't worked for at least a few weeks.

I did one the other day that was several hours for 5sb, I think it was still just 20 videos. I just watched and as each video got a check mark I moved on to the next. It didn't take long at all. I just don't remember which section it was in and they keep adding and removing watch lists and the sort function hasn't worked for at least a few weeks.

There is one under travel that is 5sb for 12 videos (volcanic isles). The time for it is 6hrs 59mins. I've been running this for several days now and if one watches for the check marks to appear, it will take about 8 minutes to complete. If you are using chrome in incognito mode, the videos will say they can't load, but they still advance and it does credit.

I don't think I have seen the 3-min ad but I am getting 3-4 30 sec ads in between videos.

I have experienced this also, plus a few ads that will get hung up and won't advance without hitting the red x in the corner. Having said that, for the past few days I've seen it improve quite a bit.

There is one under travel that is 5sb for 12 videos (volcanic isles). The time for it is 6hrs 59mins. I've been running this for several days now and if one watches for the check marks to appear, it will take about 8 minutes to complete. If you are using chrome in incognito mode, the videos will say they can't load, but they still advance and it does credit.
Thank you, I learned something!

New Swag Code: VDayGift in the Swag Code box until 12PM PT/ 3PM ET to earn 2 SB.

I just found a 4sb for 20 vid under entertainment. It's 31 min.

Stomach bug blahs here. Thankful for the 100sb survey I did on my phone so I don't miss my goal. Now to start feeling better, ugh.

This morning the "BET" (written in huge capital letters) nCraves auto tour for 2SB is letting me run it over and over. My experience up until now has always been that once you run one of the auto runs you have to wait some time before that same one shows up again. This one is super fast because each item is has to go through is only 10 seconds and there are 12 of them (I think). Not sure if it's a glitch but I am not complaining!

This morning the "BET" (written in huge capital letters) nCraves auto tour for 2SB is letting me run it over and over. My experience up until now has always been that once you run one of the auto runs you have to wait some time before that same one shows up again. This one is super fast because each item is has to go through is only 10 seconds and there are 12 of them (I think). Not sure if it's a glitch but I am not complaining!

I always get excited when I see the BET ones!! Super fast. Mine this morning wouldn't let me run it over and over though :( I'm just thankful most are back to auto run!! They got some real backlash from that one.

I always get excited when I see the BET ones!! Super fast. Mine this morning wouldn't let me run it over and over though :( I'm just thankful most are back to auto run!! They got some real backlash from that one.

I agree. I am so grateful they are back. My goal is only 80 SB a day and I am barely scraping by!

I had 16 rounds of LTG and 1 round of TTG! today. And I had a 4 min 50 survey. I actually hit my 2nd goal today before 4PM, so I can have a quiet Valentine's Day evening. DH are going to the LEGO store for an adult build promo (a rose in a vase) and then dinner.

It's been a crazy day here between work, the school's Valentine's party and trying to get stuff to the resale shop, but I did find time to make my first goal on Swagbucks! If you haven't started, take a look at the Chocolate contest on SB, and make sure you at least get 400 points. You can make 10 or 15 points for each of the 1 SB discover offers, so don't let the high number scare you off. And don't for get to pick up points for just clicking on the shopping sites.

It's been a crazy day here between work, the school's Valentine's party and trying to get stuff to the resale shop, but I did find time to make my first goal on Swagbucks! If you haven't started, take a look at the Chocolate contest on SB, and make sure you at least get 400 points. You can make 10 or 15 points for each of the 1 SB discover offers, so don't let the high number scare you off. And don't for get to pick up points for just clicking on the shopping sites.

Going to an only on my phone I missed this. I can't find when it ends, I'm guessing Thursday since the swagups are available Friday. Being sick I've only been doing stuff on my phone to meet my first goal and then let the apps run. If it's done tonight I won't make it but that's ok.

Going to an only on my phone I missed this. I can't find when it ends, I'm guessing Thursday since the swagups are available Friday. Being sick I've only been doing stuff on my phone to meet my first goal and then let the apps run. If it's done tonight I won't make it but that's ok.

From the blog -

The Chocolate Dipped Team Challenge begins Monday, February 13th at 8am PT/ 11am ET and ends on Friday, February 17th at 12PM PT/ 3PM ET.

There is a 10 SB vacation video offer under Most Popular Ways to Earn. If you click it, then click through the Disney banner, just let it sit for a few minutes and it will credit. No need to fill anything out or submit. I get credit in about 2 minutes.

There is a 10 SB vacation video offer under Most Popular Ways to Earn. If you click it, then click through the Disney banner, just let it sit for a few minutes and it will credit. No need to fill anything out or submit. I get credit in about 2 minutes.

Thanks for this!! Super easy 10 SBs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter