Those using swagbucks ???

I bet the tv ncrave is gone. :sad:
I hope we see it again, but just guessing they shut it down at the end of business hours yesterday.

Only been doing Swagbucks for a few months. I keep seeing everyone say January is hard to get points. Sounds like this is typical. How bad is it going to get? Is it going to be a struggle most days? Just wondering......thanks!

What does that one look like? I'm not finding one called that......but I lost the TV one yesterday afternoon. Bummer.

Sorry it is actually ngage. I see it under sponsored videos where lap top guy is found. It has a a picture of film. You earn 3 SBs for watching 20 videos. I liked the tv one better but this works too.

Only been doing Swagbucks for a few months. I keep seeing everyone say January is hard to get points. Sounds like this is typical. How bad is it going to get? Is it going to be a struggle most days? Just wondering......thanks!

You should be fine reaching your first goal about like you are doing now, but reaching that second goal will take more work and more TIME. It will turn into 1-2 SB at a time to get there and you will have to get very creative.

I always keep in mind my personal goals:

1. Reach 1st goal EVERY DAY
2. Personal 156 SB daily...this gets me to around $50 a month with SB, which I am happy about. I won't kid you, it has been nice for the last few months to earn $100-$150 each month. My SB help supplement by vacations (usually dining and park tickets) so I am not counting on them for things monthly. Every little helps.

You should be fine reaching your first goal about like you are doing now, but reaching that second goal will take more work and more TIME. It will turn into 1-2 SB at a time to get there and you will have to get very creative.

I always keep in mind my personal goals:

1. Reach 1st goal EVERY DAY
2. Personal 156 SB daily...this gets me to around $50 a month with SB, which I am happy about. I won't kid you, it has been nice for the last few months to earn $100-$150 each month. My SB help supplement by vacations (usually dining and park tickets) so I am not counting on them for things monthly. Every little helps.
Okay. The first month I struggled but I didn't really know what I was doing. It's gotten easier the past two months (only been doing this for three) due to the help here and finally getting the swing of things. I'm averaging a little over 100 a month with the first month being on the lower side. As long as I keep meeting that first goal I should be okay. I'm also using it for extras and not as income so it's all good. Got spoiled these past two months, lol!

Thanks for the explanation. I wasn't sure what to expect.

It'll take a much longer time to hit your first goal, in my opinion. It at times becomes too low a payout to be worth it in slow times.

I'm bummed about the tv ncrave being gone but glad it's not just me. It's annoying that more and more of them make you keep the mouse on them to run which was part of why that one was so good. Two of the one's I know run when the mouse isn't on that window are already gone for the day.

Though I signed up for the hulu offer and got the 2000 sb right away so I can't complain about missing my goal. I would still like to get what I can today while it's not as hard, especially if the ncraves all start switching over. It also doesn't help that they have been changing the pictures for the ncraves so I don't know what they do. I'd have waited until tomorrow to do hulu but I didn't know if it would still be there.

I am kind of glad I am taking January off. We are heading to WDW in early February and January is just too busy for me to do to much. I'll swag here and there when I have time but I know I won't make monthly master or anything. Hoping the drought will be over or at least less come late February when I go back to swagging.

I am kind of glad I am taking January off. We are heading to WDW in early February and January is just too busy for me to do to much. I'll swag here and there when I have time but I know I won't make monthly master or anything. Hoping the drought will be over or at least less come late February when I go back to swagging.
I feel the same. We have a wdw trip for the very end of Jan and 1st week in Feb and I have already saved up the money to pay off the room and a good start on the food $. We have APs and the flights were paid for in Southwest points. I've swagged through one January/Feb already so I know its temporary and will slowly pick up again. To keep myself from being frustrated, I'm planning on taking it easy for those slow month too. Make sure to get the SB first goal and that's about it. I think last Jan/Feb my "personal" daily goal was just 150sb.
My theory with swagbucks (and Perk too) is, "If it makes you crazy and ceases to be fun/enjoyable, then it's NOT worth it."

I don't have TTG or LTG this morning, but the nGage woman is giving 4 SB for only 2 steps (instead of the usual 15!) I do have to frequently refresh my sponsored videos page to get her to come back.

Thanks! I usually ignore her as it takes so long!!

Easy 35 points, offer in inbox "Get Paid To Be Healthy!" only required an email address and password to register. Credited immediately.
I didn't find this but I did get Simple Life Insurance for 10 SB. I had to give them my age range and zip code, whether I was married and had children, but no other personal info.

I don't have TTG or LTG this morning, but the nGage woman is giving 4 SB for only 2 steps (instead of the usual 15!) I do have to frequently refresh my sponsored videos page to get her to come back.
She's only 2 steps for me as well. Thanks so much for mentioning this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter