Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone do the mypoints offers? There's a new one for buying one hefty sliders 30-50 count and three Reynolds or hefty products at target and get 2,500 mypoints. I'm thinking for $8 I can get the sliders and three containers or Reynolds' cupcake wrappers.

Was this an email or site offer?

Super annoyed right now. Back in June my husband signed up for a 15,000 SB survey. Yes, you read that right. Fifteen thousand points. He gets in. He does this ridiculous, super-intensive 24 hour diary thing (literally has to check in every ten minutes). And we should have been paid out last week at the 60 day mark. So write them yesterday, attach the screen shots clearly stating 15,000 SB's, the text messages ALL SAYINGS 15,000 points ... the whole nine yards. They come back and say it was human error on Toluna's part ... but here's 500 points. SERIOUSLY?! SERIOUSLY!!!!!

I am so mad right now. Talk about a bait and switch. False advertising at its finest. Human error, or not, they should really take accountability and pay out on the points that were promoted. And I get that it's a third party through Toluna ... so at least hold THEM accountable.

Sigh.

/end rant.

Back to the SB grind.

survey 954968 for 50 SB is about the MTV music Awards and if selected they will send you an email link on the 28th to watch the video awards through online. you have to watch the whole thing and make a comment every 10 minutes but-they will pay you 50 bucks.

I just checked and don't have that survey available. I'm kind of glad...I don't think I'd be willing to watch, even for $50. :crazy2: But I hope you enjoy! :hippie:

Super annoyed right now. Back in June my husband signed up for a 15,000 SB survey. Yes, you read that right. Fifteen thousand points. He gets in. He does this ridiculous, super-intensive 24 hour diary thing (literally has to check in every ten minutes). And we should have been paid out last week at the 60 day mark. So write them yesterday, attach the screen shots clearly stating 15,000 SB's, the text messages ALL SAYINGS 15,000 points ... the whole nine yards. They come back and say it was human error on Toluna's part ... but here's 500 points. SERIOUSLY?! SERIOUSLY!!!!!

I am so mad right now. Talk about a bait and switch. False advertising at its finest. Human error, or not, they should really take accountability and pay out on the points that were promoted. And I get that it's a third party through Toluna ... so at least hold THEM accountable.

Sigh.

/end rant.

Back to the SB grind.

Wow, that really stinks. Going from a promised $150 payout to $5? :sad2: Is Swagbucks the one backing out on the promised reward?

Has anyone had a Shop and Earn purchase show in their ledger ("credits in xx days") and then a few days later see that same purchase with ZERO SB??? Thankfully I took a screen shot when it was showing and I can send in a ticket but I'm wondering if this is normal or if anyone has experienced it before!

Has anyone had a Shop and Earn purchase show in their ledger ("credits in xx days") and then a few days later see that same purchase with ZERO SB??? Thankfully I took a screen shot when it was showing and I can send in a ticket but I'm wondering if this is normal or if anyone has experienced it before!

I have had that happen with Target purchases where I bought GC's and added items to trigger the SB's. Since they were not valid purchases to begin with, I never submitted a ticket or anything.

I have had that happen with Target purchases where I bought GC's and added items to trigger the SB's. Since they were not valid purchases to begin with, I never submitted a ticket or anything.

This purchase was definitely a merchandise only purchase from Walter Drake. I guess I'll have to go submit a ticket.

Thanks!

This purchase was definitely a merchandise only purchase from Walter Drake. I guess I'll have to go submit a ticket.

Thanks!

Yes, I just had it happen for an Ebags.com order. I submitted a ticket and the response was - must wait 32 days before they will investigate so I guess in a month I'll be re-submitting the ticket!

Looks like the Hefty / Reynolds offer is now available on Swagbucks for 1500SB.
All I see is Target, hoping they offer it for Walmart so I can do this.

Do you suppose the Reynolds portion of the Hefty offer might include the Reynolds cupcake liners? I go through a LOT of those....

I don't spend a lot of time on the Disney Gift Card Deals thread (it moves so fast I can hardly keep up!) but from what I'm seeing there it looks like now in addition to Target no longer being an option, eBay gift card churning is also out. What does that leave us with? Cashing out Paypal and using that to purchase Disney gift cards from Target with our Redcard for 5%? You still can't use Amazon gift cards to purchase gift cards, correct?

I can't find the older posts now but recently I mentioned that I had gotten Shop and Earn credit for Target dot com purchases that included a GC PLUS some other merchandise item. I was just looking back in my ledger at one that credited a few days ago and there is a little "i" next to the SB amount. When I hover over it it says "items returned. In the future items that are returned may not be eligible for SB credit" or something similar.

I did look through my ledger since that date (8/14) and although I see the 229 SB get credited, I do NOT see where they were ever taken away.

Didn't know whether this was common but just wanted to share my experience.

I'm not seeing this on Swagbucks. Which section did you see it in? Thanks :-)

It's under "Discover Special Offers and Earn".
But I've also found that if you can't find an offer you want, use the Swagbucks search, typing in a key word like "hefty" and the offer will come up if it's available to you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter