Those using swagbucks ???

I am a relatively new swagger and think I am just out of luck (I didn't screen shot), but I figured I'd post here and ask for advice, anyway. A week ago I did a survey for Garnet Hill (upscale clothing and decor). They asked if I would be interested in going to their "mobile boutique" and giving them my opinion afterward for a $100 "honorarium". It was located about 45 minutes away, so I agreed. They said they'd email the information, but the "mobile boutique" would only be in the area until August 24, so I had to go before then. My schedule was such that I went the next day -- yep, before I got any emails. I still don't have an email, even though I drove all that way and went to the store. Is it worth contacting Swagbucks about it? What would you do?

For the record, I had never heard of Garnet Hill or a "mobile boutique" before this, and it was exactly where they said it would be. Pretty nice stuff.

I am a relatively new swagger and think I am just out of luck (I didn't screen shot), but I figured I'd post here and ask for advice, anyway. A week ago I did a survey for Garnet Hill (upscale clothing and decor). They asked if I would be interested in going to their "mobile boutique" and giving them my opinion afterward for a $100 "honorarium". It was located about 45 minutes away, so I agreed. They said they'd email the information, but the "mobile boutique" would only be in the area until August 24, so I had to go before then. My schedule was such that I went the next day -- yep, before I got any emails. I still don't have an email, even though I drove all that way and went to the store. Is it worth contacting Swagbucks about it? What would you do?

For the record, I had never heard of Garnet Hill or a "mobile boutique" before this, and it was exactly where they said it would be. Pretty nice stuff.
Garnet Hill has great stuff. It's owned by the same company that owns Frontgate (I think it's Home Shopping Network???) Love their Asian wrap pajamas and their skirts.

Has anyone had their Target.com order of Disney GiftCards canceled recently because: "Due to security reason Target.com will no longer accepts Target GiftCards as the payment to purchase the third party eGiftCards. Hence the orders were canceled. However, you can purchase the third party physical GiftCard using the Target GiftCards." :mad:

Has anyone had their Target.com order of Disney GiftCards canceled recently because: "Due to security reason Target.com will no longer accepts Target GiftCards as the payment to purchase the third party eGiftCards. Hence the orders were canceled. However, you can purchase the third party physical GiftCard using the Target GiftCards." :mad:

Yes, this is something new with Target. Disney gift card orders using a gift card as payment are all being cancelled.

Does anyone ever have luck with the Twitter code? It's always expired when I get the answer in.

I submitted a ticket for the pizza pt survey not crediting on Saturday. I got a response on Sunday that they were looking into it. How long should I wait before I respond asking for a status update? The survey is still in my gold surveys because they still don't show I've done it.

Does anyone ever have luck with the Twitter code? It's always expired when I get the answer in.

You have to be one of the first certain number of people to enter it. For example the one just posted was only good for the first 4000 people. They do go quickly since there are tons of people waiting for the clue to come out. I usually get them, but mainly because I keep the twitter page open and when the time comes, I refresh it a few times until the clue pops up.

Paypal payment data point

I submitted my request Saturday for $25 payout and just received my email that the deposit was made.

You have to be one of the first certain number of people to enter it. For example the one just posted was only good for the first 4000 people. They do go quickly since there are tons of people waiting for the clue to come out. I usually get them, but mainly because I keep the twitter page open and when the time comes, I refresh it a few times until the clue pops up.

My experience has been that I need to enter the code within about five minutes after the clue is released, otherwise I will miss out. Lots of quick swaggers out there! Lol

Is anyone playing SWAGO? I am trying to figure out what the different color squares mean, and if the gold triangles in the corners mean anything. Have I completed some squares without knowing?

Is anyone playing SWAGO? I am trying to figure out what the different color squares mean, and if the gold triangles in the corners mean anything. Have I completed some squares without knowing?

If you hover over the triangles in the corners, it will tell you how to complete that square. When a square has been completed, it becomes shaded in a color. Some of your squares were already colored in since some of the tasks like "Complete your survey profiler" were probably completed a while back.

Has anyone done the Nature Conservancy offer and received the SB's. You have to donate at least $25 and you earn 2500sb's so not a money maker until tax time lol. Anyways, I did it over a week ago and was never credited. The offer said it would show up as 'pending' within 3 days. Not there either. I submitted a ticket but haven't received a response. I get weary of having to fight SB's over so many offers that do not credit.

Yes, this is something new with Target. Disney gift card orders using a gift card as payment are all being cancelled.

Do you know if they will let me do in-store Disney GiftCard purchases with a Target giftcard? This is primarily the only reason I do Swagbucks....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter