Those using swagbucks ???

Today it was grueling getting to 350 sb.

Can't wait for the Hefty offers to credit. And I've used a ton of coupons recently so hopefully those will eventually credit.

I totally forgot about the Hefty Offers! Wonder when that will happen??
I did the Target one 30 days ago so still another 30 days possibly. I just did the Walmart one. Last year I think it took almost 60 days.

I also did the Hefty My Points offer (double dipped) and that credited very quickly.

It was a slow day for me. Earning 1 sb as the "survey quota" was full helped me make my goal. Everything was slow/crashing for me today. I made my first goal but I'm not making the 2nd at this point.

It seems to me that generally Sundays are generally difficult (with my vast experience of three Sundays), lol.

Rough day over here, but mostly because we had everything planned out for Father's Day.

But SB question about those using the coupons you print ... how the heck does it credit 10 points per coupon?! Like, how does the system know it has been redeemed? It just seems odd to me.

I've pretty much given up on getting my second goal most days. If I get $75 a month I am happy but somedays it's soooooo slow. Luckily this month my SBTV has been giving me about 100 swagbucks a day with only 6-10 videos per bonus round. I expect that to end soon.

Ugh. Has anyone ever had a shop & earn transaction COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR?! I dropped $300+ at Sephora for something insane like 1500 SB and now it's not showing in my history even though it has been there in the past with the countdown of days. What is up with that?!!?

Ugh. Has anyone ever had a shop & earn transaction COMPLETELY DISAPPEAR?! I dropped $300+ at Sephora for something insane like 1500 SB and now it's not showing in my history even though it has been there in the past with the countdown of days. What is up with that?!!?
I just had one go negative. It still shows Children's Place but there is no $$ amount or SB amount. I messaged Valerie on fb and she told me to wait the full 31 days or whatever and submit a claim. Which I think is dumb. She said well it might correct itself. I highly doubt it.

Rough day over here, but mostly because we had everything planned out for Father's Day.

But SB question about those using the coupons you print ... how the heck does it credit 10 points per coupon?! Like, how does the system know it has been redeemed? It just seems odd to me.
I do the 16 point coupons where you don't have to actually use them or print them. My guess would be they are somehow coded somehow when you use them.

I just had one go negative. It still shows Children's Place but there is no $$ amount or SB amount. I messaged Valerie on fb and she told me to wait the full 31 days or whatever and submit a claim. Which I think is dumb. She said well it might correct itself. I highly doubt it.

I think we figured it out. It's still showing in the pending points but because we have more than 10 redeem & earn transactions in the queue, it fell off the page from being visible. So weird. But at least it's still showing in my main point set! /exhale.

I gotta thank you guys for this thread. It put the idea in my head to use Swagbucks to help pay for my trip. I have used Swagbucks for years, starting when it powered the now defunct WWE search to earn WWE merchandise. Once they dropped WWE and went to the gift card rewards, I switched to the main SB page and have only earned here and there when I wanted a $10 or $20 gift card from Amazon or a food card. But after reading these posts I got back on SB to get serious. I started with 90 SB on Thursday & now I am up to 4100. I only spent $10 for that Birchbox offer which my wife wanted anyway. I got to credit you guys for making me aware of the apps. I never knew about them & now I have 6 of the TV apps and have been running my 2 iPhones and one iPad almost nonstop. I doubt I will be able to keep up a 1000 point per day average up until we leave in 2 months, but I am confident with my wife's help on these survey qualifications & the good offers I have been finding that I can get a good amount to pay for most of our park tickets. Thanks for the help guys. Will keep everyone updated on how this progresses.

I gotta thank you guys for this thread. It put the idea in my head to use Swagbucks to help pay for my trip. I have used Swagbucks for years, starting when it powered the now defunct WWE search to earn WWE merchandise. Once they dropped WWE and went to the gift card rewards, I switched to the main SB page and have only earned here and there when I wanted a $10 or $20 gift card from Amazon or a food card. But after reading these posts I got back on SB to get serious. I started with 90 SB on Thursday & now I am up to 4100. I only spent $10 for that Birchbox offer which my wife wanted anyway. I got to credit you guys for making me aware of the apps. I never knew about them & now I have 6 of the TV apps and have been running my 2 iPhones and one iPad almost nonstop. I doubt I will be able to keep up a 1000 point per day average up until we leave in 2 months, but I am confident with my wife's help on these survey qualifications & the good offers I have been finding that I can get a good amount to pay for most of our park tickets. Thanks for the help guys. Will keep everyone updated on how this progresses.

Do you have one account or two? I'd be careful to make sure she's not doing surveys on your account as I've read that's caused problems in the past.

I have a quick question about the Winning Streaks. Are they cumulative or if you pass one streak, does it automatically move to the next bonus?
For example, if I hit my one week bonus, then my two week bonus, will I be awarded both at the end of the month? Or would I just get the highest one I reached? I hope that made any sense at all.:duck:

I have a quick question about the Winning Streaks. Are they cumulative or if you pass one streak, does it automatically move to the next bonus?
For example, if I hit my one week bonus, then my two week bonus, will I be awarded both at the end of the month? Or would I just get the highest one I reached? I hope that made any sense at all.:duck:

It keeps going so if you make it to the end of the month without missing a day you only get the monthly bonus. If you get the 7 day and then miss a day you can still get the 14 day, it will start over again. I hope this makes sense, not sure I explained it well :)

New Swago board. I am aiming for the Plus for 150 SB. I had already planned to buy a $25 Container Store gift card soon so I can get DH some men's shoe boxes, so I view this an an additional $1.50 off that gift card. The others in the plus are easy to obtain. But mostly I hate that Swago board. I am pretty sure they use it as a method to get increased GC sales.

You will just get the 2 week bonus for $1. You will not get the 1 week for $0.25 and the 2 week for $1.

Keep getting hung up on an SBTV ad that won't load. Just keep getting a spinning wheel on a black screen. Fortunately I can X out of it. Anyone else?

It keeps going so if you make it to the end of the month without missing a day you only get the monthly bonus. If you get the 7 day and then miss a day you can still get the 14 day, it will start over again. I hope this makes sense, not sure I explained it well :)

You will just get the 2 week bonus for $1. You will not get the 1 week for $0.25 and the 2 week for $1.

Thank you both. That makes sense. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter