Those using swagbucks ???

Do I go through SB when buying my Ebay/Disney GC through Target or is another portal better?
I've never gotten SB to credit when buying gc at target. If I add an item, they usually credit through ebates (although that might make getting flagged and/or banned from target more likely; I usually get a shirt for DD9). I do usually use swagbucks when buying things on ebay.

Swagbucks is usually 1%, Ebates is 2%.

I think SB is also 2% right now, I just wasn't sure about the success of it actually crediting when buying a GC through Target.

I've never gotten SB to credit when buying gc at target. If I add an item, they usually credit through ebates (although that might make getting flagged and/or banned from target more likely; I usually get a shirt for DD9). I do usually use swagbucks when buying things on ebay.

Hmm, I don't want to get flagged either. Maybe I'll just skip the CB option on these...

Swagbucks is usually 2 Sb per dollar, it is 4 right now (ebay is 1%). Swagbucks will not work for target if you have a gift card in your order. I have done several orders where I was buying regular stuff and added a gift card and I did not get any swagbucks at all. It works great for ebay, but it is pending for 72 days. Ebates works, (2% target and 1% ebay for gift cards) sometimes, for the target step although you have to have a regular item added and some wonder if that is part of the bans. My points, has a lower rate and you have to have more to redeem a giftcard, but it works without putting anything extra in your cart.

Last edited:
I got a watch bonus of 24 sb. I didn't expect any bonus stuff to credit this early though. I guess just the team bonus comes at 11 est?

Ncraves do not count for the 8 playlist for 8 bonus because they are not watch playlists. They did count as watch for points. They already gave the team bonus. It is a 100SB swagup. You can see it under swagups; it will credit when you get your next giftcard, but check for the expiration date!

thanks didn't realize ncraves didn't count would have done the other watch lists had I known. go figure I just redeemed a gift card for 2500 minutes before they applied it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter